{07}

"Daddy!!! Wake up!!" I shook him but he still wasn't budging.

Lowkey panicking so I picked up my phone and dialed Yoongi.

"He-," before he could even speak I broke.

"Daddy isn't waking up!!! Why isn't he waking up yoonki!!" I sniffed.

"Hey hey, called down y/nnie."

"Is he dead!?! Why isn't he waking up," I choked on one of my sobs.

"Y/nnie, he isn't dead. Namjoon is just a heavy sleeper sometimes." I sniffed.

"H-he need to w-wake up!" I said again not even noticing Namjoon waking up.

"Y/nnie, just calm down." Yoongi tried help but I was still panicking.

"H-he doesn't ever do this! Even when I shook him he- he didn't wake up!! I don't want him dead Yoonki!!" I was crying again.

"Y/n! He's not dead," he got stern with me and I sniffed.

"He's right baby, I'm not dead, not now at least." I felt Namjoon hug me by wrapping his arm around me and putting his face in my neck.

"He's alive yoonki!!!" I didn't even let him respond and I hung up the call and threw myself in Namjoon.

I started crying again in his neck and he caressed my back.

"I-I-I thought you were dead!!!!" I walked out and he hugged me tighter while rubbing my back.

"Shh baby, breathe." He tried soothing me.

I didn't even know my breathing was uneven. "Dont ever do that!!" I scolded him and started hitting his chest as he started laughing.

"I told you daddy was really tired. Now let's get dressed and go and get some breakfast and head to daddy's house," I perked up really quickly that my tail started wagging furiously.

-

We both got ready and I was waiting for him to come down. I was fiddling with my fingers when he walked up to me.

"Y/nnie is sorry she hit you," I said as I looked up at him.

He smiled and caress my cheek, planting a small peck on my lips. "It's okay baby," then he picked me up and I giggled.

We were in the car now driving through the drivethru. I got a chicken biscuit and a small coke.

"Now are you excited for daddy's house?" Namjoons asked and I nodded.

"Too daddy's house!!" I said loudly and he chuckled.

-

It wasn't that long of a drive but it felt like ages until we pulled up at a gate. He punched in a code and the gate started opening. Once it opened far enough Namjoon drove through and it looked too long of a driveway for me to be interested in.

"Daddy! The driveway is too long." I pouted and he laughed.

What felt like ages again he finally turned and then he I audibly gasped. His house was so big and so cool looking.

"Wow," I said and got out as soon and he turned the car off.

"This is my house baby," I looked at him and back at the house.

"Can we live here instead daddy?" He chuckled.

"It's up to you baby, I just thought you'd be comfortable in your house since it's closest to everyone," I looked at him in awe.

"With you I feel safe daddy," I hugged his waist as my head laid on his ribcage. That's how short I actually was.

He hugged me back.