{04}

We were finally back home. I helped carry in the stuff and immediately plopped on the couch. Joonie came and sat down with his laptop and I got curious.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm doing work baby," he didn't give me a glance and I kind of pouted.

"How long will that be?" I asked him again as he smiled.

"It'll be a few hours baby," still not looking at me.

I nodded my head and slumped back down into the couch. I was watching cartoons as Joonie was working on whatever. I was getting bored quickly, usually me and Joonie would be playing with my toys or I'll be in a dog form and getting belly rubs but now, he's just, too serious and I don't like it.

I was chewing on my bottom lip as my brows were furrowed together. I was deep in thought until I felt a hand on my knee. I turned too Joonie but he was still working away on his computer. I pouted and decided to play with his fingers as an old cartoon called "popeye" played in the background. It was my favorite one but usually Joonie would watch it with me so just me it was boring.

"What's wrong baby?" I looked at him with hope but he was still working away.

"I'm bored daddy," sadness was laced in my voice as I leaned against him and took a peak.

Bighit entertainment was in the corner of the screen. I've heard that company before, they were an idol company.

"Do you work at bighit?" I said suddenly taking Joonie by surprise.

"Yea, Yea I do." I saw a smile.

"What are you, some secret idol that hides his face behind a mask?" I blinked at him and he laughs.

"No I create music for the idols that are there," I widened my eyes.

"Daddy makes music!!" I said too loudly causing him to laugh.

"Yes, uncle yoongi does too." I never knew that.

"I'll have to get on to him.. uncle Yoonie never told me, Jiminnie never told me!" Realization hit me and he laughed again.

"Do you want to hear it?" He asked and I nodded my head furiously.

He pressed play and it was really good so far.

"The boys are called txt, I'm helping them and yoongi is too," he said.
(A/n: I don't know, I'm too broke to buy a txt album so I'm so sorry if I got this wrong,)

"What's the name?" I asked as it played.

"It's going to be in their new album, the song is called can't you see me," I wowed at the beat.
(This was after I saw the teaser)

"Have you and yoongi made music like for yourselves?" I asked him and he nodded.

"But that's for you to hear when your big, not little." I pouted and nodded my head.

"How much longer," I asked with a smile and he laughed.

"Just a little bit then I have to send it to the ceo himself so he can check it," I nodded my head.

"Imma go play upstairs," I got up from the couch.

"Don't hurt yourself baby and if you need anything you know where I'm at," I nodded and went skipping off upstairs.

I was feeling oddly hot and I just knew this feeling all too well and I didn't want Joonie to be bothered. I barely made it to the door and I opened it and closed it quietly afterwards and started letting out grunts. I wasn't in my little space anymore and I was trying to keep my moaning and groaning of pain to a quiet level but one squeezed out as it just hurt too much.