First Night of Work

After about an hour, the men start to get wild. Over half of them are drunk, and the strippers are entirely naked, letting the men have their way with them. They have done everything from blow jobs to having sex with them as the guys start shoving hundreds of dollars into their hands or panties as they put them back on when they are finished. I look over at Brad with a disgusted look on my face.

"Do you mind if I run to the restroom? I just did the walkthrough, and I think everything is fine" I need to go.

"Sure," he points down a long hall. "It is down that hall and to the right as soon as you turn that corner."

"I will be right back," taking off since my bladder has been holding it for over an hour now, feeling like it is going to explode. I find it with ease and take care of my business. After washing up, I step back out, and a guy is leaning against the wall waiting for me.

"Sorry, sir, may I pass you? I need to get back to work, please," trying to stay polite but stepping around the half-drunk guy.

"You are about to get to work for me" his breath reeks of booze. "I have watched you all evening running around serving everyone. That cute ass is bouncing, your boobs jiggling around while you bend over. I have had a hard-on for you for over thirty minutes."

"I am sorry, sir, that is not my job. That is what all those other girls are here for, not me," as he backs me up against the wall.

"I do not want them" he has caged me in with his arms on both sides of my head against the wall. "You are a whole lot prettier than them. I want you."

"I'm sorry, sir, not interested," trying not to throw up as the heavy smell of booze comes off him.

I try to push past him, but my small five foot three inches one hundred and five-pound body is no match for the guy towering over me right now. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to his chest. He tries to kiss me, but I move my head around, avoiding him at all costs.

"Please stop. I need to get back to my job" getting very nervous with this guy.

"This is your job," he snarls, "To satisfy my needs."

Spinning me around, he grabs my hands and puts them behind my back. Yanking off his tie, he puts it around my wrist and pushes my body against the wall hard, ensuring that I can not move while one hand covers my mouth and his other hand is busy. I feel his hands slowly slide under my dress, and he grabs my ass. Running his fingers along my G-string, he groans into my ear.

"Damn woman, you got a tight, sexy body here," his breath picks up.

Moving my panties to the side, he runs his hands over my center and my clit. I try to wiggle, but he has his body holding me against the wall and his leg in between mine, keeping them apart. I hear his pants unbutton and then feel his hard dick on my bare ass. Guiding it in between my legs, he runs the tip of it through my center.

"You are going to feel so good here in a minute. I am going to fill you up, and it will feel so good to both of us," he whispers.

I feel kisses on my neck, and he wraps his free arm around my waist, pushing me higher on the wall. I am crying so hard right now, feeling his knees bend as he prepares to enter me.

BACK AT THE BAR

"Where's Bella? There are guys needing refills," Cameron says as he looks around.

"She went to the bathroom about five minutes ago. I have not seen her come back yet," Brad replies.

"I will go check on her, make sure she is not cornered or anything," as he takes off down the hall.