Meeting With the Boss

"Bella, when you are finished cleaning the tables, the boss wants to see you," Brad tells me as he walks back to the bar to finish up the last few drink orders and start cleaning himself.

"Ok, thanks, Brad," trying to stay calm, but that shot my nerves straight out the window.

After a short time, I am finished cleaning up and head back to the office. I knock on the door softly while taking in a deep breath.

"Come in," his voice floats through the door in a very sexy tone. I open the door and slowly walk in.

"Close the door, Bella," as he looks up from his papers when I walk in.

I do and sit down in the chair that is across from him. Wringing my hands slowly, I patiently wait to see what he will say. I am scared of what might happen here after what happened to me on the floor. Will he fire me because I can't defend myself against a simple drunk guy?

"Don't be nervous, baby. I want to talk to you to ensure you are fine after what happened. I know tonight was scary for you, so I was checking up on everything" he must see the fear in my eyes about what he might say.

"I will be fine. I just needed to work to get my mind off it," relaxing into the chair a little "I may have a nightmare tonight, but my friends should be able to help me through it. What happened to that guy? Did you beat him up, or did he get thrown out?"

"I beat him a little. I punched him in the face and stomach a few times. He is also blacklisted from here, so he can not get back in this club ever" his smile is kind as he looks at me, worried a little.

"Well, thank you again. I was scared out of my mind," smiling back slowly.

He leans back in his chair, then crosses his arms over his chest. "It was my pleasure. No one hurts my employees; they are not even allowed to touch them if they do not want to be."

Reaching into a drawer, he grabs an envelope and slides it across the desk towards me. It is full of money, and I look at it with confusion.

"What is this?" my hands are trembling slightly in my lap.

"You tips for the night. The guys in this room give their tips for the servers to Brad. They also tip him for his bartending duties. John handles the other girl's tips until they are finished."

I lean forward and touch the massive envelope of money. "This is too much. I can not accept all of this."

"This is your cut for the night. It is what the guys gave for your services. It is split between you and the other girl unless the guy specifically says that this tip belongs to you. Many men liked how you handled their drink orders and told Brad that the tip was just for you," tapping the envelope.

"Holy Hell! There is a ton of money in there. I did not expect that much" now I am shaking as the excitement of how much money is lying in front of me finally sinks into my brain.

"That is just from tonight also. Think about what you will have after four days of working here" his eyes are dancing while he looks at me.

Slowly raising my eyes to him, "So even though I messed up big, you're keeping me?"

"You did not mess up; you just learned a precious lesson. Next time, take someone with you when you go anywhere off the floor. My guys will escort you to ensure you are not attacked next time."

"Everyone was busy," whispering to him, "I had been holding it until it slowed down enough for me to take off for a minute."

"If everyone is busy, come find me. I am normally in here when there is a huge party" he puts his arms crossing them on the desk, looking over it at me.