Chapter 2

Allison POV

Today, Lexie is coming over to my house after school. It's a Friday night and we are going to a party.

So I got up this morning and took a shower and got dressed. After I got dressed, I did my hair and I put just a little bit of make up on. I walked downstairs and grabbed a apple and started to eat some of it.

I looked at my phone for a little bit and then I threw my apple away. Then I grabbed my keys and headed outside to my Chevy camero. I started to drive to school and I kept feeling like I forgot something.

"Gosh. Damn it! " I yelled.

I turned back around and went back to my house. I forgot my phone and I need it. I ran back inside and went in my room and grabbed my phone.

Then I herd a noise. A very disturbing noise. It was like moaning and scream. From a woman.
Ew. Is my dad having sex? I can't imagine who. I just ran back out of the house and drove to school.

*******

I walked into the school and headed to my locker. I opened up locker and there was a note. Oh my gosh it's from Brice Gage. He is the quarterback on the football team. One of the hottest guys at our school. Why would he leave me a note?

Dear Allison,
Hi, I just think you are so pretty and maybe we should hang out sometime? Please?

P.S. This is my number.

He left his number and I quickly put it in my phone. Then I noticed it was the same number as Niki Brown. She is a girl who bullies me a lot. Fuck! She set me up. I can't believe that bitch. I slammed my locker shut and headed to class.

When I walked in Science I sat next to Lexie.

" This morning I forgot my phone so I turned around and got my phone, but I herd moaning and screaming from my dad's room. It sounded like a woman. I think my dad was having sex." I said.

" Ew. I hope they are not there when I come over. That would be so nasty. " Lexie said.

" I know! I would loose my mind. " I said.

Then the bell rang and class started.

****

It was the last class of the day and Lexie and I couldn't wait until the bell rang.

" I'm so excited! I can't wait for tonight! " Lexie squealed.

" Oh my gosh! Just calm down. " I said.

" I just can't. I'm freaking happy. What if..." Lexie said before the bell rang.

Everyone gets up and gos to there locker. I grab my things and meet up at Lexie' s locker.

" You ready? " I asked.

" Yes. Let's go! " Lexie said.

******

We are at my house and we are getting ready for the party. I am going to wear a short yellow dress with yellow high heels. Lexie is wearing a crop top and a high waist skirt with pink combat boots. I curl my hair in some loose curls and let it stay down. Lexie fishtail braids her hair. Which looked really pretty.

Now we are ready for this party.
---------*****-------------*****-------------*****------
Hey guys, I have an amazing idea!

If you want to help me out with the story...

You can write a chapter for me and send it on kik.

Kik-rrkribbs

Only if you want? Thanks so much!

-RyeRyeK