Chapter 9

****Don't play the video just yet. I will tell you when to play it.

Taylor POV

Finally, I'm in Nashville, Tennessee. I can't wait to meet the other Magcon members. Bart picked Shawn and me up from the airport and took us to the hotel. We get to the hotel and get our keys to our rooms.

I took my stuff up to my room and just left everything packed in my suit case. I was so excited for this Magcon to start. I can't wait to see who is in Magcon! I saw the group of people who were standing around.

"Hey, this is Magcon right? " I asked.

"Yeah, it is. I'm Cameron Dallas. What's your name? " he asked.

"Taylor Caniff. " I said.

Then the girl who was standing there was looking at me and she seemed like she knew me or something.

"Well hello Taylor, let me introduce you to the others." Cameron said.

The girls name is Lexie Sutton. She was pretty. Maybe she could help me get my mind off of...

No way. Am I fucking blind?

Or is Allison Mahone right in front of me? No. I must be dreaming. I must have jet lag.

Yeah, probably. I guess I'm just tired and I'm imaging her because I haven't seen her in a long time.

I closed my eyes and opened them again. She was still standing there.

Come on Caniff! You are going crazy! She is in Texas right now. Caniff she is with her boyfriend that she has in Texas and she is probably happy and has totally forgot about me.

Allison POV

No way. Taylor is in Magcon! This can't be true. I'm dreaming. Yeah. I am, since Bart said some kid is coming from Indiana, I have kept thinking about Taylor.

Or maybe Taylor is the kid from Indiana? Oh, please. Don't be a dream. I just want this to be true.

Allison, what if he has a girlfriend? Gosh damn it! He is freaking hot. Taylor probably has already got his virginity taken away from a blue eyed, blonde hair girl.

I took my eyes away and looked at the floor. Then Cameron spoke up since no one was talking at all.

"Um...Taylor this is Allison Mahone. Allison this is Taylor Caniff. " Cameron said.

"We know each other. " We both said at the same time.

We quickly looked at each other and looked in a different direction.

" Oh. Okay, but don't you two live in different states?" Cameron asked.

Then Taylor grabbed my arm and dragged me away. Which ment I had to let go of Matthews hand. I was nervous. I looked at Lexie and she gave me the "I'm sorry" look.

Taylor and I were alone and we were quiet.

" Allison. Don't be mad at me." Taylor said.

" Taylor, I'm not mad at you. It's just, I needed you. I have been through a lot these past few years. And I wish I had you." I said.

" I wished I could have been there for you, but you know my parents got a job offer and I had to go. I'm really sorry. It has killed me not being able to see your pretty face. " Taylor said.

Woah. Did he just say I had I pretty face? Oh my gosh. My best friend has a crush on me?????

"Well, then let's not dread on the past. And look forward into the future. " I said.