Chapter 1

Allison POV

*****Flashback*****

"Taylor! Please you can't leave! You're the only friend I have here!" I yelled.

"Allison. I don't want to go, but I have to move to Indiana." Taylor said.

"Please just stay!" I yelled.

Tears were spilling out of my eyes. My best friend Taylor Caniff was going to be thousands of miles away from me.

"Shhh. It's okay. We will meet again. If you truly love someone you have to set them free." Taylor said while holding me in his arms.

We held on to each other for a long time, but then Taylor pulled away. Both of us looked at each other and started to lean in. Our lips were about to touch.

But then Taylor' s mom honked the car horn. He gave me a quick hug and then left me.

***** End of Flashback *****

That was the last time I saw my best friend Taylor Caniff. We were 12 years old. You know how long I haven't seen him? 5 years. 5 long years!

I'm 17 years old and I have only one other friend. Her name is Lexie Sutton. I love her like she is my sister. We have been friends ever since we were 13 years old.

I just wish Taylor was right. I hope we would see each other again. But it's been 5 years now and I don't think that's going to happen.

Well anyway I should fill you in on some information. My name is Allison Mahone. Yes my brother is Austin Mahone. I live in Dallas, Texas and I am currently living with my father. My parents are divorced. They used to fight all the time. When my brother left for Hollywood, my parents split up and I got stuck with my dad. Which my dad is an alcoholic.

My brother has a perfect life. He is famous, girls go crazy when they see him, also he has a whole bunch of friends! Me? I have one friend which lives here in Dallas. While my closest friend lives in another state.

I get bullied at school all the time. Girls at my school are jealous and they want to be my brother's girlfriend. Which when he started dating Becky G. All the girls wanted to kill me.
But it was a little amusing to see them get mad.

Girls at my school are so fake it isn't even funny. They draw in their eyebrows, they have mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, and bright lipstick. They look like clowns! It's creepy and just weird.

I haven't had a boyfriend before. I have had boys tell me I was pretty. But then they go behind my back and tell their friends I'm an ugly slut. So really, no body has told me I was pretty and actually ment it.

I love to sing. I wish I could become famous like my brother did. I don't think anyone would want to listen to me. They would probably would think I was a 'wanna be' of my brother.

Well I hope you got enough information about my life.
------------------*-----**-----------***---------****-----
Thanks for reading this! I hope you guys will love this book. It means a lot to me when you guys actually read my fanfics.

So keep reading this! It's gonna be awesome!

-RyeRyeK