Chapter 5: Teenagers

//UNEDITED//

Warning: mentions of depression, suicidal thoughts and a suicide attempt, mentions of death, and gore

Marceline could see Holly raise her eyebrows at the situation in front of her. And despite how warm, comforting, and even arousing the man felt behind her she didn't want to make one night stands a habit, let alone on her first night back in Korea when she was supposed to be talking business. 

"I-"

"Great." he cut off her rejection with what came out as a low growl. With a firm grip still on her hand, he tugged her away from their current spot, his back still turned to her so she couldn't see his face.

"Hey! Wait!" he suddenly turned around, quickly placing a hand on the small of her back and pressing her soft body against his firm front. Before she could even blink, his head was angled at her neck, taking in a deep whiff before growling out, one hand reaching down to get a firm grip on her ass.

"Mine." 

She gasped, completely dumbfounded before shoving him off of her. Looking up at the mans face, she could feel all color drain out of her as her mouth suddenly turned dry. Eyes widening in fear, shock, and anger, she looked up into the eyes of the same shit that tormented her in her youth.

The pupil of his eyes were completely dilated, the look of them filled with hunger and lust that sent a terrified shiver down her spine. "J-Jungkook?" a low, happy growl rumbled deep from his throat as he smirked down at her.

"Hello, Marcie." his eyes slowly raked up and down her body, making her feel exposed and embarrassed under his gaze as she slowly began to back up, tears brimming at the edge of her eyes.

Seeing her trying to crawl away from him caused Jungkook to growl out in anger, swiftly latching onto her wrist and forcefully pulling her back to him, wrapping his arm around her in a vice-like grip.

"Where are you going, beautiful?"
She herself groaned out in anger, feeling the beast within her begin to stir in anger as she furiously attempted to wriggle out of his right grasp. "Let me go you piece of shit!" 
He chuckled as he firmly grasped onto her cheeks, forcing her to look up at him as he affectionately rubbed their noses together. "Now why would I let you go? You wouldn't understand how long it took me to find my precious mate." 

Her eyes widened as she froze in shock, paralyzed by the notion that after everything Jungkook was mated to her? How desperate was the universe in wanting to completely fuck her over? 

She jumped out of her frozen state as she felt his tongue run against the side of her neck, teasing the soft flesh with his canines before she pushed him away. Her body was overcome with fear at the feeling, the tears she had been holding back finally bursting through as she let out a pained sob. The painful memories of that bloodied night flashed in front of her, the sight of her parents mangled bodies decorating the floors and walls of her home, the feeling of the long and vicious canines puncturing the flesh of her neck as she screamed out in pain and fear.

She squeezed her eyes closed, stumbling backwards as she took in strained breaths.

Seeing her in such a panicked state snapped Jungkook out of his own werewolf induced state, causing him to panic as he reached out to her.

"Marceline?"

"Get the fuck away from me!" she shoved his hands away before turning around and making her way through the crowd until she eventually bumped into a concerned Holly.
Jungkook stood there in shock and pain, his wolf whimpering in shame at what he had done to her while Jungkook urgently looked in the crowd for her.