two

◜ ◝
close - han
0:53 ──|─────── 3:52
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %
◟ ◞

...

one month later

"the barbie movies are better than all of the disney princess movies, minho." hyunjin yelled, causing many people to stare at the large group of boys sitting at the back of the lunchroom.

minho gasped. "are you stupid? cuz i think you're stupid. the barbie movies wish they could compare to the disney princess movies. have you even seen the little mermaid? a masterpiece." minho argued, giving a "chef's kiss" hand motion.

"i mean i think the bratz movies are better, but y'all ain't ready for that conversation." changbin muttered, making both the boys glare at him.

"the bratz movies are the scum of the earth. i'd rather never watch barbie and the magic of pegasus ever again then watch even a minute of a bratz movie." hyunjin said, minho nodding along.

"i agree with changbin. only bad bitches watch bratz." jeongin stated.

"hey, hey, hey. no cussing. i will literally yeet you out a window if you ever cuss again." felix said, looking up from watching tiktoks.

jeongin rolled his eyes. "as if you could pick me up with your tiny hands." he said in a high-pitched voice.

just then chan walked into the lunchroom, looking over at his friends bickering with each other.

"what are we talking about?" chan asked, sitting down beside jeongin.

"hyunjin thinks the barbie movies are better than the disney princess movies, and changbin thinks the bratz movies are better than both." minho said, turning back to fighting with the two boys.

"uh, can't y'all just agree that all of them are good?" chan said, with a confused expression.

"no! are you crazy?" all three boys yelled at him, looking offended.

chan sighed, looking over to start a conversation with jeongin only to find him staring at another table. chan scowled, realizing who jeongin was looking at. choi beomgyu. jeongin's long-term crush since his freshmen year. they were partners in biology, and ever since then jeongin had heart eyes for the boy.

"hey, he's gonna catch you staring." chan grumbled, harshly jabbing jeongin in the ribs.

"ow! did you really have to try to puncture my lung? that shi, i mean that sugar cookie hurts." the boy exclaimed, warily looking at felix.

"had to get your attention somehow. it's like everything disappears when you look at him." chan said.

"not true. i was simply looking at his table because they were being loud." jeongin crosses his arms, acting as if he had no idea what chan meant.

"sure, and felix isn't addicted to tiktok." seungmin sarcastically said, butting into their conversation.

"who asked you? hold up, where did you even come from?" jeongin said.