twelve

◜ ◝
chewing gum- nct dream
1:42 ─────|──── 3:18
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %
◟ ◞

...

two months later

a lot had happened in the past couple of months. beomgyu and jeongin had been on multiple dates, but never made anything official. jeongin found this weird, since he really wanted to call beomgyu his boyfriend. he had even tried to ask beomgyu to be his boyfriend a few times, yet beomgyu always changed the subject or said he wasn't ready.

chan and jeongin still had their "lessons". chan found himself falling harder and harder for jeongin. it was a good thing woojin was always there for him, or he would've lost his mind from constantly have to tell himself nothing would ever happen. jeongin didn't really understand what was happening to him, all he knew was he didn't like woojin hanging out with chan all the time. he hated it.

beomgyu's friend group had started sitting with jeongin and his friends at lunch. all of them were pretty nice, but it seemed huening kai was the only one who really wanted to be friends with them. (i'm sorry, i couldn't make all of txt jerks)

it was a normal day, and all the boys were sitting with each other at lunch.

"stop kink-shaming me!" yeonjun yelled.

"peeling your skin off when you get a sunburn isn't a kink!" minho yelled back.

"and neither are daddy issues, but look who's talking." yeonjun smirked.

"you wanna go bitch?" minho said, standing up.

yeonjun began to stand up too, until soobin pulled him back down.

"why don't we just ask the expert on sunburns?" soobin offered. "chan is peeling your sunburn a kink?"

"why am i the expert?" chan asked, offended.

"because you the palest thot at the this table." felix answered.

everyone nodded their heads in agreement, making chan sigh.

"peeling your sunburn isn't a kink minho." chan said.

minho gasped. "fuck you. i thought we were friends."

yeonjun laughed. "suck it!"

"aren't small objects a choking hazard?" jisung asked, obviously jealous of how much attention minho was giving to yeonjun.

"oh shit! he went there!" jeongin said.

"stop fucking cussing. you're literally five years old bitch." changbin scolded him.

"you really gonna tell him to stop cussing, when you literally cuss like a sailor?" taehyun asked.

"listen here bitch boy-" chan interrupted changbin by covering his hand.

"oh. i almost forgot. woojin wanted me to ask if you wanted to hang at our house tonight, chan?" seungmin asked.

"why didn't he just ask me himself?"