Fallen Nephalem- 1

My life has been crazy since the beginning but I never thought It would get to this point of crazy. I'm supposed to be some powerful savior that could fix everything but I'm sitting here without my wings, tied up to a post, with my head about to be chopped off.

I know, lovely isn't it. with Jace and robin nowhere to be found. well, you might be asking how the hell did this lovely, beautiful, amazing person get tied up to a pole with her head about to be chopped off?

Those probably are not your exact words but close enough. 

Well, I have a one-word answer for you,

 seanchers.

If Robin wasn't out somewhere probably picking flowers and Jace wasn't probably murdering someone who ate his last chicken nugget I probably would not be in this situation.

You know, it's funny how much you can remember when your about to be decapitated.

I'm at a point in my life where bohemian rhapsody should just be playing 24/7.

mammaaaaaa ooooohhhhhhh I don't wanna die, some times I wish id never been born at allllll carry onnnnn carry onnnn nothing really matters.

Dang, are these really going to be my last thoughts?

I'm really getting off-topic anyways where was i... oh yeah the I'm about to be decapitated how did I get here situation.

whelp my life story pretty trash we will get to that later, oh yeah seanchers.

seanchers are some type of human that think they still live in medieval times and think that they can kill whoever gets in the way of what they want. well, what they want are, well I really don't know what they want I was just trying to freaking find some transportation and now I'm tied up to a pole about to be decapitated,

Yeah, I really thought my death would be more heroic than this but I guess I'm going to hell.

I've been to hell it's actually not that bad.

"seriously this? we trained you for much worse" my head screeches

actually they didn't train me for any of this.

"hello father nice to hear from ya" I spoke rather loudly

"I could really use those wings right now."

"This is not your father and you have a week left they better be dead"

I suddenly heard screaming and then something you could never forget. Jace's laughter. I was about to celebrate but then I felt a pain in my neck and things got dark way too quickly.

--------------------------------------------

1 month earlier

my mother the angel and my father the demon. sometimes it's hard to think who I act like more.

I'm currently nowhere, at least they call it nowhere. you see I am what you call a Nephalem im a mix of demon and angel and since I'm a little bit of both they couldn't decide between even and hell.

they couldn't figure it out for the past year that I've been out of 'the care' a place where they keep afterlife born children until there 15.

apparently something is going on in one of the realms that made it so they could not meet up with anyone. some say they think one of the realms is dying or there going threw war but honestly it doesn't matter.

a woman suddenly appeared outside my window and I heard i knock on my door. I  freaked since I haven't really seen or talked to another person in forever.

I slipped on some slippers, hah look at me the little rhymer.

I opened the door and the girl seemed frightened

"ar-are you miss e-Emily?" the woman studded, she seemed to be a little over 40 and was wearing a blue skirt and a white blouse, personally I don't do blouses.

"the one and surprisingly not only" I sighed I started to pick at my stubby fingernails these visits happen quite often.

"they want to see y-you" I didn't have to ask who they were everyone knew it was the council they probably were going to quickly tell me I was going to stay in nowhere forever.

"and soon i-its urgent."

why the heck would it be urgent? I started to think of all the possibility but boy was I wrong.

--------------------------

hey guys bear with me the first few parts are gonna be really slow but they will get there!