Falling Nephalem- 3

"So this is the magnificent nephalem?"

I turned to my right and saw the council, they were sitting at a long white table. most of theme were old but some looked like they were in there 40s.

"I wouldn't say magnificent but yes I am a nephalem." I felt like cowering down from there powerful gazes.

" Please sit down" one of the older men gestured to a white empty chair. 

"Do you know why you're here today?" one of the younger women with her long brown hair flowing down her back looked at me confused.

She probably thinks you don't look as intimidating as she thought.

"I thought I did but the woman said it was urgent, and I can't think of any reason why it would be urgent."

Suddenly the doors swung open and in walked two guys that looked around my age, one looked like a demon and one an angel two guards trailed behind them and shut the doors. 

"Now that we're all here let's discuss earth realm."

The lady that looked more intimidating than the rest was staring at me and it gave me the creeps.

Wait why would we discuss earth realm?

The council started shuffling a ton of papers so I took it as my time to study the guys sitting beside me.

One of them that was obviously a demon had a dark feeling that circled him, that's how you could tell he was a demon.

He had dark brown hair that was messy, you could tell he tried to style it but it was messed up and he was wearing all black.

You could tell he was trained because of how built he was, and let me just say this dude is hella tall compared to me.

Suddenly the demon turns his head and saw me looking at him, he smirked and turned away.

He was either thoroughly trained or he has eyes in the back of his head.

I quickly looked away and just as I was about to look at the angel one of the council members started talking. 

"As you guys may know one of the realms is in danger."

"Earth realm has been taken over by the darkness and we have heard cries for help."

Another lady started talking.

"We have tried sending down some guardians but its no use."

"And we only have enough realm marbles to teleport three people to another realm."

Every time a council member paused for a moment another member butted in.

"And that's where you guys come in."

They must have the wrong person, sure I am a nephalem but I'm not powerful in any way.

" Forgive me for interrupting but I'm sorry you must have the wrong person, yes maybe they will be able to help you but I'm no knight."

I looked at them all and they were all silent.

One of the grey-haired elder men broke the silence

"You being, well what you are, we need you to help. you're supposed to be the most powerful type of angel and we don't have time to train somebody else." 

"Forgive me but she honestly does not look like a fighter, where even is her wings, and what do you mean the strongest type of angel." the angel beside me asked.

He said that all while staring at me. 

Creep.

"What she is doesn't matter, her wings are gone for a reason and earth realm needs help fast."

"What we need you guys to do is blend in with the humans, that means no wings."

" We have elder guardians down there that can help you you just have to look for a crescent moon tattoo on their neck."

"Why can't they just fight?" I asked.

I really don't wanna go down there.

"They are far too old to fight"

"We need to get you guys down there fast we will be able to stay in contact with you and so will your parents."

"That's all your going to say?" the demon asked.

"We will tell you more when you get down there."

Suddenly I felt a pain in my neck and by the way, the angel and demon flinched I could tell they felt it too.

"What about our wings?"

"They will disappear when you get to the earth realm, but they will come in a time of need."

Just when some knights were about to pull us away from the table someone said one last thing.

"Stay away from humans, no friendships, no relationships, you only have so long to kill the darkness so no mess-ups."

And just like that, a marble was thrown to the floor but there was no screeching.

Then all I was on the floor, the floor was pretty cushiony but then I fell down and the last thing I saw was green grass.

And then I was out.

-----------------------------------------

sorry for it being short, more updates coming soon thanks to quarantine!

Vote, Add, and comment!

thanks for reading!

-Nightflower