𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐓

starting this book off right for once and changed up my account's aesthetic a bit because i like the fairy emoji. 
🧚🏻‍♀️
______________

— FINN
🎸 ; you were actually a fan and met him at a con.  you two talked a bit and he thought you were cool, so after the meet and greet he looked for you and caught you right before leaving.  he got your instagram and that bitch slid into your dms.  the rest is history.

— MIKE
🌻 ; you were working at star court mall and worked at a little perfume shop.  you saw three boys charge in and immediately look around for some stuff so you put on your "customer service" face and greeted them.  mike asked you which perfume would be great to "make your girlfriend forgive you."  you led him to some nice perfume and he was disappointed he couldn't buy it so you bought it for him because you felt bad.  he asked for your work hours so he could pay you back once he made some money.  you two became pretty close after you somehow got involved in their sci-fi drama.

— BORIS
🚬 ; you were working at a local gas station and caught him trying to shop lift, but instead of calling the cops you bought stuff for him and let him stay at your place for a few days.

— MILES
⚰️ ; you were at a student at an all girls catholic school near his house and he saw you walking around the woods near his house and he was like "👀" so he basically watched you every day until he got the balls to talk to you and you two became close friends.

— TYLER
🐶 ; you were home alone and decided to order a pizza. you hopped in the shower and before you could get out there was a knock at the door so you put on your robe and ran towards the door only to be greeted by a very attractive and flustered pizza guy. you took the pizza, paid him, and closed the door. you saw him later in town and decided to explain yourself and he asked for your number.