Chapter 2: Luna Jane Paige

Hello,

So every chapter we will suggest a new book to read!
This chapters books is 'Eleanor and Park'! It's amazing, please read it! But the ending is the worst!
If anyone has any book suggestions then please let us know!

The pictures (where ever they are) are the profile pictures (read on) of Luna Paige who is played by Emma Watson, Daisy's (Blaise's fake account) and Blaise Hunter played by Dylan O'Brien.

Also please don't forget to like, comment and follow us! It would be a massive help. Also please tell everyone to read our not so famous book!

Enjoy xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luna's POV

"Hey Mickey you're so fine!" I sung to my cat while jumping around my bed. My caramel brown mop of hair was flying around as a acted like a 6 year old, not that that's much different from usual. Mickey coincidentally is the name of my cat, the famous song by Toni Basil has been like his anthem since he was a kitten, well I sing it to him when my mom's not around, it seems to annoy him so its perfect entertainment for the long hours alone at home.

He's ugly, like really ugly, then again though he's kinda cool. He's what you call a Chimera Cat, so he is technically his own twin; one side of his fat body is covered in ginger fur with a blue eye. The other side of him is swindled in ebony black hair with a spew green eye. Honestly he's a freak but my mum loves him to death, more than me. And no I'm not being a drama queen my mum has let me know on numerous occasions that she wished the cat was the child rather than me. It's no secret in my family that I was a mistake, my parents got drunk at some party and you can guess what happened afterwards, my mum got pregnant (with me if you needed the clarification) and freaked out, she was 17 had no money and was pregnant with some guys kid. Being the 'respectable' man (in my father’s words not mine) he married my mum cause it was 'the right thing to do', that's the only reason they stay together. Because we are pretty much flat broke.

They hate each other and frankly they hate me, they personally hold me responsible for my birth and in turn ruining their lives. It's not my fault they decided to frickle frack at some party! I didn't ask to be born.

*Beep!*

My phone lit up, bringing me back to the world of the living. A notification.....

"Daisy2259 wants to start pen paling! Don't leave her hanging go have a chat!"

Daisy. I had a friend called Daisy in year 2 she came over to my house, my mum yelled at her and we never talked again. Good times.

A guy with the use name 'Blaisermate' (oh god) wanted to pen pal yesterday, I instantly declined. He seemed like a d*ck, excuse my language but in enjoys he wrote "enjoys: girls and eating apples" Yeah you get it now don't you? I was not going to talk to the player/perv type.

Anyway this Daisy, she seems alright?

Well I haven't got anything better to do. I swiped across and put my pass code into my iPhone 5 (my parents may be monsters but they aren't heartless enough to leave me without a phone), and there it was Daisy2259. I pressed except, maybe there was a girl as weird as me who needed someone to talk to, that would be nice. I would just need to make sure that my parents never found the letters, they would be furious if I had a life!

I went on to Daisy's Profile to see what I was in for. Daisy's profile picture was of her and seriously, she was really pretty, but sadly from the look she was giving it seemed like she already knew it. I mean don't get me wrong being confident about yourself is awesome, but being vain and stuck up about it isn't. They say never judge a book by its cover but I can't help but do it constantly, I honestly think I have trust issues. Hmm. Oh well.

Enjoys: reading, talking, going on Tumblr, taking selfies ;D and having fun!

Would love to have a chat!

Hmm sounds interesting, I'll write to her tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Blaise's POV

Drake and I had a good laugh writing 'my' aka Daisy's profile. Drake came over yesterday and decided that I had to act (well write) as a girl for a while so that she'd trust me. I made an account and requested her, she declined me! Drake almost called that being rejected and therefore not making her fall for me, but no, he (well I) decided that me pretending to be a girl would be more fun. So yeah now I'm Daisy2259, not threatening or anything just sweet old Daisy. We made her seem like your typical BB (basic b*tch) into Tumblr and selfies and I took some random girl's year book picture and used that as my profile pic.

Apparently I'll pretend to be a chick for as long as it takes for Luna to trust me and then Daisy will be like "Hey, there's this really hot guy I know that you should totes talk to". Was it just me or did anyone else hear that sentence with a really annoying girl's high pitched voice.

*Beep*

Notification...

"Lunajane has accepted your pen pal request!"

"Yes!" I said as I pumped my fist into the air. One less thing to do to win this bloody bet.

I decided to start chatting (there is a chat service that you can use before actually writing to each other just so you have a basic idea of who you're writing to). You could pretty much just use the chat the whole time but the aim of the site is "to bring you an authentic pen pal experience" I started to type...

Daisy: Hi! I'm Daisy if you haven't noticed from my user name! I'm super excited that we are going to be pen paling each other! OMG! This is so cool! You're so pretty!

I tried to replicate the annoying texts I got from girls the day after our little 'get togethers'. The common denominator was using lots of exclamation marks and 'OMG's.

Luna: Haha um thanks, I don't think so but sure.

Daisy: What? :)

Oh and always use smiley faces.

Luna: You're a little hyper with the whole'!' and ':)' thing :D

Daisy: Oh it's fine, I am a little hyper!

Luna: Okay :P

Daisy: :)

Okay so this one is seems pretty easy, she's your typical 'sweet book nerd'. These girls’ natural habitat is on Tumblr or in books.

Daisy: Sooo? :)

Luna: .....

Daisy: Uh how old are you?

Luna: 16

Daisy: Me too!

Daisy: Uh favourite colour?

Luna: Green.

Daisy: Cool! I like pink, yeah pink is pretty.

Luna: Yeah I used to love pink

Wow. This girl was exhausting, I've spoken to her for like 2 minutes and she's given me nothing. Short simple answers, giving back to the conversation as little as she could. Used to? Girls love pink right? Tahlia does! And all the girls I have been with do. Argh this is so frustrating!

Yep this one’s going to be a pain.