lullaby [lalisa manoban]

genre: flufff

Blackpink is about to get their comeback soon and knowing Lisa, she's going to work very hard. She's been receiving hate because of her dancing, which is pretty dumb considering the fact that she's one of the best dancers in the kpop industry. It's been so long since people have seen her perform live because of their company. (what it do YyyyyggggGGG)

Y/n's P.O.V.

Later that afternoon, you were making dinner for both of you when you got a call from Jisoo.

"Hey, y/n? are you busy right now?" she spoke quietly, almost as if she was whispering.

"I'm just making dinner for Lisa and me, you can ask the girls too if they want to come with!" you said in a cheerful tone.

"Yeah, uh about that. When you're done can you drop by and visit us here? Lisa needs you." she said, and it worried you big time.  The last time any of the girls called you, Lisa got attacked by sasaengs and had a panic attack.

"Alright, I'll be there in 10 mins."

"Okay, we are in the practice room. Take care, bye Y/n." Jisoo said, she kinda reminded me of my mom.

The girls were very supportive of you and Lisa. You were good to her and they saw that. They even made a group chat with you in it so you guys could all talk. Aside from Lisa, you are close to Jisoo.

You made sure that the food was well kept and that it was edible and rushed towards my car and headed straight to the company.

The record label knew about us. I didn't have to present whatever I.D. it is or whatnot and just go directly to their practice room. Knocking softly you heard soft sobs and heard Rosé telling me to come in. As I opened the door, you saw Lisa in the corner of the room crying her eyes out. You immediately ran to her and cradled her like the baby that she is.

"Baby what's wrong? Did you get attacked again? I swear I'm going to beat up who made you cry. I mean who fucking does th-" You got cut off as she hugged you tightly and cried harder on your chest and started talking, but it was too muffled and you couldn't understand anything.

"I can't understand you if you speak like that love, calm down and take deep breaths with me okay?" you said softly, being careful not to add more damage.

Lisa followed your breathing and after an hour or so, she finally calmed down as you traced circles on her back waiting for her to speak.

"I posted a short video of me dancing and I read comments saying that I look like a dancing octopus trying to maintain my balance," she spoke, sniffing in between.

You chuckled softly "You know that octopuses would feel ashamed to be compared to you. You're a dancing legend bub." You kissed her forehead and ruffled her hair. She slapped my hand away and shook her head.

"You're making jokes about something serious. Stop trying to make it seem as if it's okay," Lisa said staring deep into my soul.

"I'm serious, it's just that I'm trying to lighten up the mood. You know that I hate seeing you like this right?" I sighed.

"I know but now is not the time to be fooling around," she said in a serious tone that sent shivers down my spine.

You couldn't do anything else but sigh and sit patiently and quietly and wait for her to tell you whatever it is that has been going on. You know that there is something more than that.

"I also got scolded a lot by the choreographer today, I-I just wanted to make sure that I g-got it right. I was k-kinda confused w-with the steps so I asked a f-few times," she said, crying again.

You kissed her forehead softly and wiped her tears away.

"Listen, baby girl, we all have our bad days. Sometimes, it's more than what we can handle. You're going to be okay, okay? Just hang in there bub. Don't pressure yourself, you're going to do great or even more than just great." You smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"I just-"

You shushed her with a soft and tender kiss.

"You are going to be more than perfect. I just know it, even the girls do. Don't shoulder everything okay Lisa? or else you won't get to eat the satay and pad thai that I made for us and the girls." You teasingly said and giggled when you saw your girlfriend's eyes widen.

"Y-you made me Thai food?" she was about to cry again when you hugged her tightly.

"Yes ma'am I did, I kinda felt like today was a good day to spoil you with something and I just wanted to try cooking for you. I just hope that it doesn't taste bad." You said as you looked down and scratched your nape.

Lisa pulled you in a soft and loving kiss, making you feel all of her feelings and emotions all at once. She was thankful, grateful, and happy that you were there. Words were never enough to describe her feelings towards you, and it never will.

"You do realize that you're the best girlfriend ever, right Y/n?" she giggled as she gives you an Eskimo kiss.

"You do realize that we're still here right?" Jennie said sassily but in a joking manner.

"Yeah, plus I'm hungry. Be the best girlfriend that you are Y/n and drive us to your place." Rosé said.

"Please?" Jisoo pleads.

You can't help but laugh at the girls, but before anything else. You looked at Lisa with so much love and kissed her forehead one last time.

"And you're also the bestest girlfriend ever. I love you."

"I know right? kidding. I love you too bub." Lisa said standing up and hugs you again.

You helped the girls fix and arrange the practice room. "Alright, now who's hungry?" You asked.

"ME!" all 4 girls screamed.

____________________________

LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT!

Also, try to send requests of who you want it with! <3