𝔬𝔫𝔢

I put on my earphones and played some trap music to block out the noise coming from the busy people from the airport. Yes, earphones, other than I'm too broke to buy airpods, I won't forgive myself if I lost it, it would be two weeks worth of my food and daily essentials.

It has been an hour and a half and I'm still sitting at this old ass plastic chair waiting for my flight, me and my friends agreed to take a vacation half way across the world, well their vacation, since we already graduated high school. They literally dragged me into this and thanks to them, I won't be returning anytime soon to this whack country. They already left two days ago and the main reason why I didn't go with them is because they booked first class ticket and I can't afford that shit and also, I'm not ready to tell them that I'm not going back with them. They were the only girl friends that I ever had and I'm not even sure if they're legit but I'm cool with them as long as they respect me and not meddle too much in my private life. We all met at an international school. An expensive ass private international school that has almost all kinds of race. I got in because of a scholarship since my real parents can't do shit for me, I ran away at the age of eleven, stayed in an orphanage for a bit, got a scholarship from sponsors and hustled all the way. I basically lived off the allowance given by the sponsors of the orphanage which was enough for my everyday essentials and my food and the money I got from hustling. Then I rented a small studio unit when I got out of the orphanage and earned to buy a second hand car. I hustled all the way to my fucking dream.

"Would all passengers travelling to..."

I got up, finally, got my stuff and walked to the gate. I guess this will be the last time I'll inhale the fucking pollution from this country. Before I went all emotional, I rushed faster so I won't have second doubts in leaving this country.

It just felt so weird, leaving my og country to be a whole new person in a new country. But I thought this shit through, it would be better for my mental health and mental health comes first.

I finally got into the plane and settled in my seat, I was honestly expecting loud ass babies crying, weird old people smell and an annoying kid kicking seats for fun but I was surprised when there are only a few people and I think all of them are decent. This is not bad for the cheapest flight. I decided to scroll on Instagram first while waiting for the other passengers. The first thing I noticed is my friends' Instagram stories.

@elizziebae

@yagurlhana

@yagurlhana