𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

me and eli were at the backseat, she and royce are happily chatting while i am sitting awkwardly behind the driver's seat. my phone vibrated and i saw that it was another notification from instagram, instead of staring at the reflection of mosey at the rear view mirror, i made myself busy by accepting more follow requests.

"the two of you are so quiet, bro." royce commented, slightly laughing.

"yea, y'all look fucking awkward." eli added.

"i'll shoot my shot later, when the both are out of my sight, aight? fucking nosy ass bitches." mosey chuckled.

after what felt like hours, we finally arrived at this huge mcdonald's. right after we parked, eli got out and insisted that we take pictures first. not gonna lie though, the vibes in this place is light as fuck. i definitely see myself living around this area.

"one more shot ren!" i sighed and took captured another pose. eli's looking fine as fuck with her black tube top, camo pants and a pair of af1s. a little extra but that's just her everyday fit.

"okay, who's gonna order?" eli asked as we walked in the fast food restaurant

"okay, who's gonna order?" eli asked as we walked in the fast food restaurant. "i'll just get a regular pancake. thanks." and she walked away with royce, probably gonna find a seat.

"wassup baby g." it was only mosey and i. "hope you meant what you said in the dms." i promised him another smoke sesh, a proper smoke sesh, with munchies and everything.

"i aint cappin, man. i meant what i said." when it comes to smoke sesh, i never cap.

"hmm, aight. thats great, babe. whatchu want to eat?" he asked. i looked over the menu and saw that no rice are listed. fuck. i always eat fried rice every morning back in my hometown.

"holy hell, y'all got salad and shakes at this mcdonald's?!" some people in line shot me a dirty look. it ain't my fault that their mcdonald's serve salads and shakes. that's new shit for me.

"yea shawty," he laughed a bit at my reaction. "ya first time in a mcdonald's?"

"first time in a la mcdonald's." i corrected him. when it was out turn, i was the first to order "i'll just get a big mac, large fries and oreo mcflurry. oh and two piece hotcakes with hot chocolate. thanks." i was about to pay when mosey stopped me and ordered for him and royce. he was about to pay when i think he noticed something different.

"yo, i think you punched in the wrong orders." mosey told the girl behind the cashier.

"nah babe, it's correct. i'll repeat it for ya aight?" she then repeated only mosey's orders and not mine.

"you didn't got her order?" mosey was obviously trying to control his temper. who wouldn't? i even said 'thanks' to her and she didn't punch any of my orders.

"oh, that female's order included?" the girl said, and gave me a disgusted look. that's what triggered me. i fucking hate bitches throwing me dirty looks, especially when i did nothing to them. bitches like that are always the first one to bail out a fight.