𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

after that long tiring shopping trip, we finally got to our hotel.

"i'll text ya shawty." lathan said as we got off the elevator. we all ate before we got here so it's all good. hana is still missing in action though.

"good night, lathan." before i completely go inside our hotel room, i gave him a friendly hug, thanking him for the shirts he bought me.

"i wouldn't mind spoiling you everyday, babygirl." he said after we broke the hug.

"i ain't your baby tho." i laughed lightly and tapped our keycard and got inside, eli was still outside, flirting with royce. damn, those two really are all over each other. i just hope the both of them won't get too attached since eli will be leaving soon.

our hotel room was dark, no lights and shit. hana didn't come back? but i heard faint cries near the living room. i slowly backed out, and went outside. there's no way in hell i'll go in that room alone, that might be some witch in left4dead shit.

"eli!" i whispered yell to her to get her attention. "there's someone crying in our room!"

"what?" she then walked towards me, royce behind her.

"i'll go check." royce went in and opened the lights, we just walked behind him, just in case someone will attack us.

the sight of the hotel room was fucking ugly. all the furnitures weren't in their right places, pieces of broken glass everywhere, and hana. she was on the floor, sobbing.

what the fuck happened? me and eli immediately went over to her, trying to console her, but her sobbing got worse.

"hana, what the fuck happened?" eli asked angrily, maybe because she is too tired of keeping up with her spoiled brat tantrums.

"the both of you happened! y'all just fucking abandon me every time! ever since you got in this country!" she pointed at me. damn she's so fucking bitter. "when you weren't here, me and eli spent our time together! but you fucking came bitch!"

"hana what the fuck? i texted you this morning! you didn't tell me where you were and you declined my invite to go to the mall. how the fuck do you feel left out?" eli said. that's weird as hell, why would hana act like that? what was the real problem?

"um... i'll just go out and let you guys handle her. call us if you need help cleaning." royce said. he was about to turn his back when suddenly hana got up and hugged him.

"please stay, i need you." hana said in between fake sobs. how did i know it was fake? that's the cry she uses when she wants her daddy to but her overly expensive things. fucking spoiled kids.

"yo, sorry bro, ion know ya." hana sobbed louder when she heard what royce said.

"c'mon hana, let's go." eli pulled her to the bathroom, to fix her up.

"sorry for that man. we'll just see ya tomorrow?" i said.

"yea. i'll just update you guys." royce said. when he walked out, i started cleaning the shit hana made.

was this really my fault? i know that she hates me because i'm not in the same social level as them but is that an enough reason for her to do shit like this? fucking petty. i really need a blunt but i gotta save the dough man. i've been here two days but i feel like i need to find a job soon. the cost of living here is so fucking expensive.

i heard the bathroom door open, hana walked out and went to her side of the room while eli helped me clean up.

"she's a mess dude, i swear. i'm so fucking tired of this." eli whispered.