Best Friends

Y/N p.o.v

Hey my name is Y/n, I'm 12 years old and I love to sing, dance and hang out with my best friends. They are all guys though, but I love them so much. Jungkook is the youngest of the guys, and he is 2 month older than me and Seokjin is the eldest in the group. We all go to the same school and we are all in the same class. This year is our last year at this school and we can't wait to be done. 

I was watching TV and just chilling when I suddenly got a message.

Mochi sent a message on "7 dorks and 1 queen"

I laughed and opened the message.

Mochi : Hey guys, wanna do something today?

Alien : Yes why not :)

God of destruction : I really don't know why this is my nickname...

Queen B : It's because you destroy everything you touch 

Sunshine : I'm free, so yeah let's all do something.

Little Meow Meow : I HATE THIS NICKNAME!

WWH : What are you talking about it's perfect for you Yoongi.

Little Meow Meow : Whatever....

Mochi : Let's go to the beach and swim!!!!

Baby Kookie : YES SWIMMING!!!!!

Queen B : Oooooh, our little baby joined the chat :)))

Baby Kookie : I'm older than you Y/N!!!!

Alien : Let's meet in 30 min.

Sunshine : Okay, see you guys soon!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met the boys at the beach and it was so hot, and so were they. 

We were having a lot of fun for 3 hours that we didn't even notice that it started to get dark.

'Wow guys look at the sunset' Jimin said. We all turned to him and saw the sun going down. It was so pretty.

We all sat down and watch it go down

We all sat down and watch it go down. Then out of no where Jungkook started singing "Never not" and it was so beautiful to listen to. I kinda got sleepy. 

'Let's never forget this moment. Summer is almost over and then we start school again.' We looked over at Taehyung. 'You're right, we can't forget this moment' Jungkook said. 'Guys let's take a picture so we always can remember this moment' I said. 'Yes. Forever together' Namjoon added. 

It started getting late so we went home. When I came home I saw my dad sitting on the couch alone. I went up to him, 'Dad? Where's mom?' He looked up at me and told me to sit down. So I sat down beside him with worry in my eyes. I've never seen dad so upset before. Did they fight? 'Y/n, you're mom and are divorcing...and you are going to come live with me.' I was shook. I didn't know how to react. I just sat there looking at him, but then I started crying like crazy. He hugged me tight and I kept on crying.

I went up to my room after my dad told me some more about everything that happened between them. I sat down on my bed before getting my phone out of my bag and then laid down on the bed. 

7 dorks and 1 queen

Queen B : Guys....I need to tell you something  ㅠㅠ

Alien : Y/n why are you crying? What happened?

Sunshine : Do you want us to come over?

Queen B : No you don't have to come over, I'm fine...Is just that....my parents are getting divorced and I'm going to live with my dad from now on..

Mochi : omg my little baby. How are you feeling about all this. I can come over with something if you need anything

Queen B : No need Jimin, but thanks. 

Baby Kookie : It's really sad news Y/n, I wish it was something we could to to help.

WWH : We will always be there for you, you that right?

Queen B : Yeah I know. But there is one more thing...

Little Meow Meow : It can't be worsted then the news you just told us

Queen B : We are not going to go to the same school anymore ㅠㅠ

God of destruction :  What? Why are you guys moving to an other town? Well we can still meet on our free time, right?

Queen B : Yeah if you want to travel all the way to America to hang out with me...

Mochi : WHAT?!!!! ARE YOU MOVING TO AMERICA?! NOOOO! YOU CAN't LEAVE US!!

Alien : NOOOOOOO! I WONT ALOW IT!!!

Baby Kookie : NAAAAAH, I'M TELLING YOUR DAD A BIG FAT NO!!!

Queen B : Guys I don't have a choice...I have to live with him. Mom already left..

Sunshine : You can live with me Y/n. I don't want you to leave us here. Is the last year of school, we need you here with us.

Queen B : I want to be here with you guys too, but I can't I'm leaving in 3 days.

Little Meow Meow : 3 Days?! Already? NO!

WWH : Is there no way you can stay?

Queen B : No I'm sorry...

Mochi : Then we just have to together all we can these last 3 days.

Alien : Yeah. Y/n you can choose what we are going to do the next 3 days.

Queen B : You guys are the best!!

WWH : We know. Now let's all go to sleep so we can meet early tomorrow and hang out.

Sunshine : Okay see you guys tomorrow. GOOOOD NIIIGHT!!

Little Meow Meow : Night guys

Queen B : Good night guys. I purple you!!

(I purple you is something we came up with as kids. So we say I purple you instead of I love you)

Mochi : We purple you too Y/n.

-------------------------------------------------------

Follow my Instagram to see other stories and choose what you want to read next : park.chimmymang