What now?

Y/n p.o.v

After I left the performance I started running god knows where. I just needed to get out of there. I stared crying like crazy thinking about how hurt he most have been. I can't even imagine it. I mean yeah I had feelings for him too back then, but I tried my best to forget about them because I had to move away. For him that had to be so hard. He was probably doing just fine without me, and now that I'm back I just ruined everything for him. I came to this weird wall far away for everywhere and stared crying my heart out.

 I came to this weird wall far away for everywhere and stared crying my heart out

And just as I taught it couldn't get worse it stared raining. Just great. I stayed there for a while just sitting there crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin p.o.v

 Right after the staff told me that Y/n left while I was singing I ran to the exit of the building, not thinking about being seen by any of the fans. Lucky for me no one was me. When I got to the door I saw that it was poring rain so I grabbed an umbrella ans stared running. After running for like seem forever I saw girl sitting down on the ground crying. I stoped running and started walking to her.

When I got closer to her she got up, it was Y/n

She looked at me surprised, but I just looked at her beauty

She looked at me surprised, but I just looked at her beauty. She was so beautiful even though she was all wet. I pulled her under the umbrella. She just looked down, not wanting to look at me. 'Y/n, we need to talk. About the song, it was so hard for me to see you lea..' She cut me off. 'Do you love me?' She caught me off guard. I looked her in the eyes. 'Yes, I've loved you seen were kids. That's why it was so hard for me to see you leave just like that. I didn't even get the chance to tell you how I felt.' 'Kiss me.' she said. 'What?' 'Kiss me Jimin.' I looked at her before pulling her closer to me. Placing my soft plump lips at her soft beautiful lips. She kissed back. I pulled back looking at her again. She looked down and then back up at me. 'I love you Jimin.' After hearing that I couldn't help but to kiss her again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

Jimin and I walked home to me after the whole kissing episode. When we got inside I told him to wait there so I could bring him some clothes. I went to my room and change into something dry, then I remembered that Jimin never got his clothes back so I took them with me and went down stairs. He saw me coming down again and then I gave him his clothes so he could change into his own dry clothes. He went to the bathroom and changed while I went to the kitchen to make something to eat. He came to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist while I was cooking some food for us. He is so adorable. I finished cooking and but the food on the table. We ate and it was really quiet. We just kept staring at each other from time to time and blushing. After eating we went to the living room and sat down on the couch watching some tv. Jimin suddenly got a phone call

Jimin : Yes?

Other side of the line : Hyung where are you, we are worried sick. Did you find Y/n? Is she okay?

Jimin : Calm down Jungkook. I'm at her house. We are both fine.

Jungkook : Okay good, thank god. Can we come over?

Jimin : Yeah, just come. The address is xxxxx

Jungkook : Okay see you soon.

I looked at him with a confused face. 'It was Jungkook. The boys are coming over for a little bit.' he said. 'Oh okay.' I answered. We kept on watching tv when the doorbell rang. Jimin went to open the door and in came the rest of the boys. They looked at me and smiled, seing I was okay. 'Are you okay Y/n?' Hoseok asked. 'I am now, thank you guys for caring so much.' 'Ofc you're like our little sister.' 'I love you guys so much.' I said and stared crying. Everyone came over to me and we had a big group hug. 

The boys stayed over the night and we had a lot of fun together. Then out of no where Jungkook jumped up from the couch and looked at me and Jimin. 'So are you guys like dating now or?' Jimin and I looked at each other and Jimin got up as well. 'Why are you asking, hope you're not going to try something little bunny.' I laughed at his answer and looked at Jungkook. 'Finally man, you took forever to confess and and her.' He said happy. 

The night kept on going and soon after we all went to bed. Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi took one of the guest rooms. Hoseok and Taehyung took the other. Jungkook took the couch and Jimin and I went to my room.

When we got into my room, Jimin locked the door and looked at me. He gave me a little smirk walking closer to me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me with those plump lips of his. It was nice and sweet. He then lifted me up and went over to the bed putting me down before laying beside me. We looked at each other and I pulled me in for a hug. 'I love you Y/n, and now I can finally call you mine.' He said in the sweetest voice ever. 'I love you Jimin.' I said closing my eyes and slowing falling asleep.