Feelings

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up the next morning and put on the radio, getting something to drink in the kitchen. I was about to drink som of my coffee when "Boy with luv" started playing on the radio. 'Awww, my cute boys song is playing.' I said to myself. Kinda sad living alone in this big house. I then remembered some of the songs they showed me yesterday. There was on of the songs that they were going to sing today as a surprise to the fans. I really loved that song. It was so beautiful and it had a lot of feelings and purpose to it. But it was also painful to listen to. Jimin was the one who wrote it and Yoongi made the melody. Is the song about me? It kinda feels like it...I forgot about the taught I just had and got ready to go to the meeting. 

I got in the car my company sends for me and were on my way to the meeting. I was looking out the window when I got a text from someone. I looked at it and smiled.

BF/N : Hey girl, how was that group date, and are you going to their concert today?

Y/n : Hey girl, it was so great to see the guys again. I had an amazing day, and yes I'm going today. They said they were going to give me a good seat to watch them.

BF/N : OMO! Girl you're so lucky, maybe I'll see you there then. Have fun at the meeting today.

Y/n : See you later. And Thank you.

We reached the company and I got out of the car and went inside. When I got there everyone greeted me and I greeted them back. I took the elevator the the highest floor and went inside the meeting room. As soon as I entered everyone stod up and bowed at me. I went to my seat and sat down. Then everyone else sat down as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook p.o.v

Me and the boys were getting ready for the concert. We were warming up and getting our makeup and clothes ready. We were actually wearing some of Y/n designer clothes. She is really good at her job. I saw that Jimin was nervous so I went to him and told him to calm down. He just gave me a smile and looked down again. We were going to sing a new song today, to surprise Army. It was a song Jimin wrote, I think that's why he's so nervous. And probably because Y/n is going to be there and it's kinda about her. It's a really emotional song. Painful and so much love, but also much hate. He was so broken when Y/n left to go live in America. He's been working for it for almost 7 years now, and today is the day everyone is going to get to hear it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin p.o.v

I stared getting really nervous about preforming this song. I wrote it all alone and it's so painful and sad. It's everything I felt back when Y/n left to live in America. But also what I kinda felt through the years. But today I know I love her so much, and nothing will change that. The show was about to start and a staff member told me that Y/n was in her seat so I got up and went on the stage with the others.

When we got on the stage everyone started screaming and cheering for us. We bowed and introduced ourself. After the introductions we all looked at the fans. I step forward and said 'Today we have a little surprise for you guys. We are going to perform a new song and you're the first one to hear it.' Everyone stared screaming like crazy. 'This song is really meaningful to me. I've been working on it for almost 7 years now, and I'm really nervous for you guys to hear it.' They all stared saying "aw" and "we love you" I looked over at Y/n and we locked eyes. 'This song is about someone really spesial in my life. 10 years ago she moved to America but now she's back. This song is about everything I felt at that time and through the years. I didn't think I would ever see her again, so that's why it's so emotional and painful for me to sing it her today, knowing that she is right here, and is going to stay here for a long time now.' I saw that she almost stared crying and so did I. The lights went off and we got in position.

Y/n p.o.v

As I listed to the song and watched them perform I felt like crying. Did Jimin really feel this way after I left? Then we locked eyes again while he was singing.

 Did Jimin really feel this way after I left? Then we locked eyes again while he was singing

He was so beautiful and in so much pain. Does he love me back? Is that why he felt like that? He looked away and stared dancing again. I could watch anymore so I left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin p.o.v

 As we finished the song everyone went crazy and cheered so much. I looked over to where Y/n was sitting, but she wasn't there anymore. I looked down and we went off the stage again. I went to one of the staff member ans asked where she was. She told me that Y/n left the show, and I felt like crying. I need to talk to her...