New Home

Y/n p.o.v

The flight was finally over and we landed in LA. It's was really hot when we came out of the airport. We saw a man holding a sign with our names. We went to him and he told us to follow him to the car. My dad is the new CEO of a big dance studio her in LA and and also the boss of some new clothing brand they are going to open in some weeks. We got in the car and it was about a 40 minutes drive to the house, or should I say mansion. 

We got in and I went to look around the house and then I came to my room and it was so big and I loved it, but I miss my old room. And the guys. School starts in 2 day here in LA and I was terrified. I don't know anyone there, but I don't need to wear a uniform anymore. I went down stairs again and sat down on the couch, then I remembered that Jimin sendt me a text. I took out my phone to answer him back.

"My Prince" 

Y/n : Hey Jimin, sorry I didn't answer you before now, but I'm safe here in the new house and terrified at the same time because I start school in 2 days. Hope that you and the guys are taking this okay and that you're not absolutely heartbroken. 

Not long after I sendt the text I got an answer

"My Prince" 

Jimin : Good to hear that my princess made it safe to America, and don't worry about school, you are going to do great over there. And remember we are always here for you if you need anything. Just call us. 

Y/n : You're so sweet Jimin, I miss you so much already.

Jimin : We miss you too Y/n. Now go out there and find out some more about your new home. It's late here anyways so I need to go to sleep.

Y/n : Yeah your right. Good night Jimin, Sweet dreams

Jimin : Night Y/n talk to you later.

With that I put my phone away ans went outside in the street. I started walking around and after a while I got to a mall. I went inside and started looking around when I suddenly bumped into someone. 'Oh I'm sorry' I said in English. Oh no I need to speak English now....I can do it, just remember what Namjoon taught you Y/n, you'll be fine. 'No it's okay, it was my fault anyways' the girl said back. She smiled at me and walked away. Yes I didn't need to speak anymore English. I went back home and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First day of school

It was the first day of school and I was so scared. When I got there I was an old lady standing there waiting for someone. I think that someone was me, and I was right. Miss L/N so nice to meet you and welcome to xxxxx school. I just smiled at her. Then she took me inside to her office. She told me to wait a little and then came back with a girl. Wait?! That's the girl I bumped into at the mall the other day. I got up from my seat and bowed at her...old habit...She just smiled at me 'Hey Y/n I'm BF/N, nice to meet you' I looked at her and smiled. 'Hey nice to meet you too. 'So let's have that school tour or..?' 'Yeah let's go'

She showed me around the school and we got really close really fast. She was actually Korean too so after we found out about we both being Korean we talked in Korean. She was so sweet and I could tell that we were going to be really good friends. 

The days, weeks and month past, and I haven't talked to the guys since that day I came to America. They never texted me and I was really I had to focus on school so I always forgot to text them. But me and BF/N got really close and we are best friends now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last day of school. Wow I really did it. America is actually really cool and BF/N is the best friend ever. We have had so much fun together. We are both going to start high school now and we can't wait.

I still haven't spoken to the guys. Maybe they have forgotten about me? Did Jimin forget me too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 year later

It's been 10 years since I moved to America. And I'm not 22 years old. Wow, it's crazy. I just finished my studies here in America to be a model and designer. And it has been the best years ever. My dad and I got really close and I got to work with him on some of the new clothing brands he has been opening. He is now the CEO of Gucci, the biggest dance company in LA and also the co CEO of Chanel. It's amazing. Also BF/N moved away with her boyfriend 1 year ago, but we still talk every day. 

I started talking to Jimin again a little during these 10 years, but not much. They guys were fine and they started working on something really big so they didn't have a lot of time to talk. 

Now that I'm done with everything that has with schooling to do, my dad wanted me to work for him and I said yes. He helped me a lot when it comes to clothing and modeling and he is sending me back to South-Korea to work for him over there. I can't wait to see the guys again. I don't even know what they're doing over there.