Moving back home

Y/N p.o.v

I was at the airport ready to go back home to Korea. I texted BF/N telling her that I was going back home. She was so happy. She moved to Korea with her boyfriend so I'm finally going to see her again after 1 year. 

I got off the plane and got my bags and went out only to see BF/N waiting for me. When she saw me she ran to me and hugged me. She helped me with the bags and we went to her house. I haven't had the chance to look at any houses so I'm going to stay with her to I get my own house. 

1 week pasted and now I have my own house close to were I used to live as a kid. I looked around and remembered everything that the guys and I used to do. I took my phone out and texted Jimin

"My prince"

Y/n : Hey Jimin, how are you"

But right after I sendt the text it said that the number was no longer in use. Weird...Did he delete my number? They really forgot about me..

But then I got a text. I looked at my phone and saw that it was BF/N

"Crazy Cupcake"

BF/N : HEY Y/N!!! GUESS WHAT??????!!!

Y/N : Hey girl, what?

BF/N : I got some tickets for a fan sign to home handsome as dudes. And I want you to come. 

Y/n : Fan sign? To who? I'm not fan of anyone

BF/N : Do you remember the group I told you about BTS? It's them

Y/N : Oh them..but why are you bringing me. I don't know who they are....

BF/N : I'm bringing you because I have 2 tickets and you are my best friend so come with me you little shit

Y/n : Okay, okay. I will. When is it?

BF/N : It's tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 11 am

Y/n : Okay see you then.

I put the phone back in my jacket and walked home. I walked in and sat down on the couch watching Netflix. After some episodes with k-drama I looked at the clock and it was already 11 pm. So I went to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

I woke up at 8 am and took a shower. I didn't know anything about BTS and I didn't know how they looked or their names, nothing. I only new that they were really famous in Korea and that they were beginning to become famous worldwide too. 

I went downstairs to eat when the doorbell rang. I was going downstairs so open it, but BF/N just walked in and sat down and the couch. 'Well hello to you' I said. 'Hey girl. Hurry up and eat. I want to go by something before the fan sign...' 

I went to go make some food and then sat down beside BF/N watching some k-dramas. When I finished we walked out of the house and went to BF/N car. We went to a mall and she got the things she needed.

'Why are you buying all of these randoms things' I asked. 'It's gifts for the boys.' She said. 'Gifts? Really? Omg you have a boyfriend you know that right?' 'Yeah I know, but they are soooo hot, just wait to you see them.' She said happy. I busted laughed at here, because se was being so cute.

We got in the car again and she drove to the fan sign. When we got there we saw a lot of fans and they were all wearing really nice clothes and everything. Maybe they were trying to impress the boys that they are going to talk to in a little bit. 

We found our seats and waited for the "Show" to start. Suddenly everyone started screaming and I looked up at the stage where the table was and my eyes widened as I was the group come out on stage. O.M.G......

Is this even real? This has to be the reason we never talk anymore and why they never answered me...