Gypsy Journey

1 month later

"Hurry! Let's go" taylor said as he slipped his helmet on and helped gaga on the back of his motercycle. Gaga got on and held tight to his leather jacket as they fled from her security guards. Gaga didn't know where they were going but she was just happy to get away from her security and have some privacy.

While riding down the road, gaga thought about how much she loved taylor and how he makes her feel free and safe. She didn't even think about luc anymore, all she wanted was taylor and that's it. Gaga began to cry and her helmet was fogging up. She turned to notice that they were at the beach. It was quite late and the sun was just setting.

The bike came to a stop and gaga removed her helmet after getting off. Taylor noticed her tears on her cheeks and said "baby? Are you ok?" Gaga nodded as she dried her eyes and said "yeah, I'm fine, I'm...just so...happy. I have never felt this free in my entire life." Taylor smiled and kissed her lips softly. "Well, I'm glad because this is the place I was wanting to bring you to." He said as he led her to the small shack on the beach.

Taylor opened the door and gaga entered first. Taylor said "I know, it's small". Gaga said "no baby, its nice, I mean it's actually pretty cool. I like it."

Taylor smiled and moved closer to her for a deep and passionate kiss. Gaga rested her hands on his neck and deepened the kiss even more. She kissed his jaw and made her way to his ear to whisper "T, make love to me". Taylor grabbed her up and put her on the bed. He kissed her again before saying "are you sure your ready?". Gaga nodded and ran her fingers through his hair while he kissed her lips once again.

He began roaming her body and touching her. He felt her hand go up his bare chest and to his belt buckle. She unbuttoned his jeans and nudged his pants for him to pull them down. Taylor did so and began stripping her of her shirt and then her bra and finally, her panties.  He kissed her once more before sliding into her. Gaga gasped and moaned as she felt the pain then pleasure of having him inside her. Their bodies began to move in rhythm. Taylor could feel the friction and that turned him on even more.

Loud moans escaped gagas mouth as she wrapped her legs around Taylor's waist, making him go deeper and faster. Taylor could feel her muscles contract around him as gaga gasped and moaned loudly. Taylor came inside her and rested for a moment on top of her. He pulled out and laid next to her, cradling her in his arms.

After taylor caught his breath, he began to speak and said "that was great!" He chuckled a little as he said that. Gaga nodded her head and said "I know! I love you taylor." Taylor smiled and sat up to kiss her. He said "I love you too. I didn't think you would want to come here with me." Gaga sat up against the head board and said "why wouldn't i? I WISH I could come somewhere like this everyday. You and I both know how much fame takes out of you. I love my fans but I wish I could go places and not be seen."

Taylor took her hand and rubbed it as he said "I know, it is tough. Hey, I was thinking, since we have nothing to do the next week, maybe, I could take you to meet my mom. I have already met your parents, I want you to meet my mom." Gaga nodded in agreement and said "I think that is a great Idea. I want to see your home and the place where you grew up." Taylor nodded and said "I wanted to ask you something. Do you have your own place?"

Gaga let out a sigh and said "no. I'm a wondering gypsy. I feel I do not need my own place. I travel all the time and I guess I do not need my own place."

Taylor smiled and said "your right. I don't have a place of my own for the same reasons. Think of it this way, we are both gypsies and we can go anywhere together or anywhere apart." Gaga began to tear up and said "you know, the one before you said that I would die a rich old woman with all the fame and no sense of the world." Taylor grinned and said "yeah, well, he was an asshole. I love you and I would never ever do anything to hurt you or to make you upset." Gaga nodded and ran her fingers through his hair and said "I know, I love you too. Now, let's get something to eat. I'm starved."

Taylor laughed and got up to fix them a burger and get them a beer. They spent more time laughing and making love. Taylor felt more like himself when he is with her. Taylor had many girls in his past but none of them made his heart race like she did. She was the one for him.