part 16-sleepover at jennies

It was the next day and you were getting ready to leave your place to go to Jennie because she called you telling you to come early, you left to you car and drove off to her apartment when you got there Jennie open the door.
J: your here!
You smile and walk in you guys spend so much time together in her home you guys were talking about personal life and relationship.
You: you were in a relationship in middle school?
J: yeah...then we broke up around our 8 grade and then I stop talking and meeting boys when I went to high school.
You: you know who you should date?
J: who?
You: JB.
Jennie looked at in disgust.
J: ugh no! We are teammates and friends no way!
You: your blushing.
J: because I got chills!
She then looker at you.
You: what?
J: I set a blind date for you.
You: WHAT?!
You look at her in shock.
J: what you dont like it?
You: I dont even know this stranger! And you set me up to him!? This dude!
J: yeah.
You sigh deeply and cross your arms.
You: I hate this.
J: yeah your going to meet him tomorrow dont worry he's a nice guy.
You: right.
It was noon you were in Jennies room doing her makeup for fun.
You: done!
J: wowww! I like it.
You both were laughing and giggle together. You both changed to your guys cute PJs and went to the livingroom, made popcorn and eat while watching a movie it was now getting dark you and Jennie were telling scary stories etc etc. You were in the bathroom washing your face and then you heard Jennie scream you grab your gun and quickly walk out and point it.
You: WHATS WRONG? WHATS WRONG?!
Jennie look at you with tears you went to her.
You: what's wrong Jennie? Theres no one here.
J: I forgot to tell you...
You: tell me what?
J: my apartment is hunted...I'm joking it is.
You: then why not move out? We get pay 500$ at work?
J: I know but I didnt want to waste it. That's why I invited you to sleepover I was scared because of the thing in here.
You: ok. Let's go to sleep.
You both went to her room and sleep the night out nothing happen. Jennie turn to you.
J: yn dont forget your date tomorrow.
You: *sigh* ok. I won't.
You close your eyes and fell asleep.