part 29-whos the real me?

Jimins pov:
When I was in a fight with yn in her parking lot she had gone on top of me choking me telling me I kill her friend, after that I saw a sun necklace and all of a sudden my mind flashes so I had to get her off me to kill her but I got shot on the and ran.
End

Jimin went back to his company he lives in the company because he got nowhere to stay so the CEO got him a room to stay in jimin walk in his room taking off his shirt looking at his stab wound that you had given him and a gun wound who he didnt know, he went to the bathroom pulling out the ballet.
Jm: ahhhhh!
He completed took it out of him.
Jm: shit. Fuck
He started to bandage himself and his stab wound.
Jimins pov: what happen to me back there?
He looked at himself in the mirror and he think about your necklace then a flash came back.
Jm: ah.
He heard his room knocked. He went and open it was the CEO.
CEO: did you kill her?
Jm: no because someone shot me, I'll make sure shes dead.
CEO: alright do your job right.
He left as jimin close the door a clear flash came on his mind it was half of a women's smiling face.
Jm: ah! Not again!
He pant hardly.
Jm: who was that?
He went and put on a new shirt and wash his bloody one. He loaded his gun.
Jimins pov: I'll make sure shes dead.

Jimin was sleeping and he had a dream about the same girl he saw but showing her lower half face, she was saying something but jimin couldn't hear her, he woke up.
Jm: what the hell...is there another me somewhere? What happen to me? What was my life before all this? Who's the real me? Why do I have a dream about this girl?
Jimin doesn't know who the girl is in his dream, but his target you was on his mind.
Jm: I'll kill her...