*13* [Sam]

Summary

Sam is making a video about how much he loves you because people have been hating on you.

Warning: 1 curse word. And a cute lil boy😆

Sam sighs and looks at his phone. His lock screen shows you and him kissing. He looks at the camera and hears a knock at his door.

Colby: hey, bro.
Sam: hey..
Colby: you alright?.. Oh..

Colby sees the camera

Colby: you finally making the video?
Sam: yea.. I'm scared..
Colby: what about?

Colby leans on the door and looks at Sam.

Sam: like.. What if the video doesn't change anything.. What if the hate just grows more and more?
Colby: Sam.. Thats not gonna happen..
Sam: how do you know?
Colby: because if you really care and love her and share that to the fans and the world then they'll understand and open their godamn eyes then they'll see how good of a person Y/n is and see how much you guys relationship really matters to you.

Sam smiles and looks at the camera and Colby.

Sam: you're right..thanks Colby
Colby: no problem.. Ill let you be.

Colby walks out of Sams room and Sam turns the camera on.

Sam: whats up guys.. Erm.. This video is alot different than my other videos and as you can see from the title I wanna say to stop the hate over my girlfriend.. My girlfriend is NOT using me for money, fame, or all of that.. We truly love each other and ever since the hate started i.. I just couldn't believe my own fans would say those kinds of harsh words to her.. You- I- *sighs* guys.. She means alot to me.. She's like my whole entire world.. Without her i don't know what I'd be doing.. And.. If you dont respect her then im leaving this channel and leaving YouTube for good. All of you need to open your eyes and see how good of a person she is to me, my friends, family, and everybody. I hope this video changes things and i hope you guys open your eyes..

Sam turns the camera off and starts to tear up at the words he's just spoken.. It warmed his heart.. Many more words are left to be spoken but if he had said all of them it would've tooken YEARS to finish..

Thats hoe good of a person you are

400 words

*btw yes the hate stopped and you guys lived happily ever after. The End. For this chapter*