Blake Belladonna x Shadow Moon(OC)

A/N: I do not own any of the RWBY characters or the photos I use throughout this book.
⚠️THESE ARE GXG STORIES, AND WILL MOST LIKELY AT SOME POINT HAVE DIFFICULT AND/OR TRIGGERING CONTENT. SO I WOULD ADVISE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GXG THEN DON'T READ ⚠️
Please enjoy my first try at writing stuff on here, and at some point when I'm more comfortable I'll take requests~

                                                                             No One's POV:

Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Or at least that goes for the humans of this story... What about Grimm? What about the evil that lurks in all of us? You may act all high and mighty as you learn to be hunters or huntresses, but in the end you still have darkness inside you. Your very own Grimm, you could say. But what happens if you're born with your evil clearly on the surface?

Shadow Moon's POV(OC):

I've always been different. I've always had to hide what I am, even from the other faunus on Menagerie. Being a faunus never bothered me humans are just assholes sometimes, big whoop, so are faunus sometimes. Especially to me, I was born as a beowolf faunus, yeah, lucky me. I also have ears and a tail, also more of a reason to beat me and call me a monster. We love abusive foster parents.

Ozpin's POV:

"This is the girl we need to find before we open our doors to the new year," I state before sipping my coffee from one of my favorite mugs. "Why do we need her? She doesn't seem to have anything special about her?" I hear Qrow sneer at the picture of the young faunus, not that he didn't like faunus or the girl he just didn't want to waste time if he didn't have to. "Qrow!" I hear General Ironwood snap at him, but silences himself when I raise my hand. "I would not call you all here on a wild goose chase" I simply reassured my allies as I walked over to the large window of the tower. 'Hopefully we get to her first,' I thought to myself as I hear the bell ring on the elevator.

Shadow's POV:

I look around the small interrogation like room and lean back in my chair as I hear the door open over the sound of my blaring headphones that are securely placed over my human ears underneath my hood. "Ah, Shadow Moon, how nice to finally meet you," the man spoke in a calm tone. He had silver hair, circular glasses, and a jar of black gunk. I look at the jar curiously, "So why am I here?" I question as I felt movement behind me and I spin around out of my seat as I draw my sword, pointing it towards the blonde woman, I met before, the point of the blade at her throat as her eyes widened a bit in fear. "Incredible reflexes, but I'm sure  you're a lot better on a full stomach," I hear the man say over the music ringing in my ears and slightly filling the room. "What do you mean, by that sir?" I ask as I sheath my sword on my back and return to my seat, "Could you turn off that ridiculous noise?!" The woman cut in, "Well, if I did I wouldn't have been able to stop my sword from going through your throat earlier, and I would be the true monster you think I am." The man chuckled and opened the jar in front of him, the scent filling my nose as I growl softly. "You join my academy and I'll make sure you'll get all the Grimm's blood you can drink," he smiled as he slid the jar to me. "Fine," I said, taking the jar and I signed his papers and he agreed to some of my conditions. 'This is going to be a fun four years of my life,' I thought to myself as I packed my stuff for the trip to Beacon Academy.