Yang Xiao Long x Shadow Moon(OC)

A/N: Hope the other stories were good. This will be my shot at a lemon, so fingers crossed 🤞. Hope you like it.

Warning: There is lemon in this story between girls, so if you're uncomfortable or hate this then don't read.

Yang's POV:

'Shadow is so cute~ I love the way her ears twitch when she's embarrassed, especially when I tease her,' I thought to myself as I watched Shadow blush from the feeling of my closeness. "Ms. Xiao Long, and Ms. Moon. Since you two seem to think class is a time to have fun then why don't you come down to the arena and show the class and me the skills that you obviously seem to already know and not want to learn in my class," I heard Goodwitch exclaim from the front of the class, in the arena. Me and Shadow both stand and go change into our battle gear, "Ugh, I can't believe we got caught by Goodwitch...and just when we were having some fun," I sighed while finishing up, "Yeah, like I don't already know why your hand was moving up my thigh to undo my pants," Shadow chuckled sarcastically, earning a annoyed groan from me. "You know you wanted my hand down your pants~," I tease as she blushed and her beowolf ears twitched, "Oh, really? I bet you were just putting on a show, you wouldn't have gone through with it." She replied nonchalantly, yet I could tell something was up. 'Did she want me to actually do it? Does she want me?' I asked myself when a finger poked my chest, "I bet you won't beat me in this sparring match even if you didn't hold back~," I heard a playful growl come from her, beautiful, mouth...wait, beautiful?

"Oh, you're so on. What are we betting on?" I asked, already knowing what I wanted, "Hmm, winner gets whatever they want, deal?" she held out her hand and I took it. "Don't hold back," "I won't, and make sure you don't either," she responded, with a smirk etched into her face. 'What have I gotten myself in to?'

Shadow's POV:

I walk into the arena and take my fighting stance. Which consisted of me standing and looking at Yang. "Ms. Moon, do you mind taking those things off your ears while in my arena?!" I heard Goodwitch call, over my blaring music, "I will soon enough, and you know the rule Glynda... I can't remove them unless in a fight," I reply back smugly knowing she cannot argue with Ozpin's rules, even if she didn't agree with them. I hear Goodwitch say something about how she turned on the monitor to keep up with our aura's and how she was fine with us not holding back, bringing a smirk to my face as my 'mental jukebox', as Ruby puts it, chose the musical emotion I wanted to use with my aura, to fight with.

Yang's POV:

I hear Goodwitch say that the fight had begun so I launched myself forward and punched at Shadow's face, but she dodged. When I passed her I saw her eyes begin to glow bright red, like a grimm, and the mark on her arm started to glow.

That's when I heard the music cueing that her semblance had been activated, 'This is gonna be fun.'

A/N: (Play the video while reading, for effect~ her clones sing with her/for her sometimes)

I slid to a stop just when my beautiful opponent took off her headphones.

"Adrenalize me," I hear Shadow whisper as six large, white alpha beowolves appeared beside her, growling and turning my way to stare me down.