Ruby Rose x Shadow Moon(OC)

A/N: Hey all. So this story is kind of based off the last, where Shadow caught Ruby masturbating, but instead of Shadow catching her while having sex with Yang, Shadow catches her in a very interesting way... Hope you enjoy!!!

WARNING: Smut ahead. If you don't like it don't read, also GxG story again don't like don't read.

~I do not own any of the RWBY characters or photos/videos that are in this book/story~

*'This' = Text message*

Ruby's POV:

I had just gotten out of the shower and was making my way back to the dorm I share with my teammates when my scroll buzzed. 'Hey Ruby, me and Weiss are heading out on our date so we won't be back until Sunday night. Also, Blake wanted me to let you know she's not coming back until sometime Sunday cause of her wanting to stay in team CVFY's dorm with Velvet.' I smiled at the text, I was happy for Yang and also happy for Weiss and Blake. They were so brave to admit to their crushes about how they felt, me on the other hand, couldn't even talk to Shadow without stuttering badly.

I walk into the dorm room and see Shadow stretched out on Blake's bed. 'why isn't she in her own bed? Probably because she sleeps on the floor...' I thought to myself as I made my way to my own bed, making my way up to it and I start playing on my scroll. After a few hours I heard Shadow finally speak, "Hey, Ruby?" I heard the beowolf faunus say, "Yeah Sh-Shadow?" I cursed myself as I stuttered out, "Do you know where my hoodie is?" I looked down at her and I swear I could see a smirk on her face. "U-um...no I-I haven't...s-seen it," I lied, I have her hoodie under my pillow, I can't help it, it smells like her and I use it for...stuff.

Shadow's POV:

I knew she was lying. I've woken up in the middle of the night before and caught her cuddling with it in her sleep or wearing it to bed, and she always hid it before getting up. So I thought since no one is coming back to the dorm tonight I'll catch her with it, just to tease her. I knew her feelings towards me, Yang sat me down and told me. I was planning on taking her out on a date tomorrow, but first I need to tell her how I feel...so I'll wait until she pulls out my hoodie and then  I'll tease her a bit then ask her out.

Time Skip: Later that night~

We had decided to go to sleep. I was laying in Blake's bed listening for the moment Ruby took out my hoodie and I could ask her out. Well, when I was waiting for that to happen I stumbled upon something more interesting. There was Ruby on her bed masturbating, and moaning my name.

Ruby's POV:

I waited for Shadow to fall asleep so I can do what I did every night... masturbate with her hoodie on top of my naked body. I looked down to make sure she was asleep so I then stripped from my pjs and grabbed Shadow's hoodie. I smelled her scent and immediately moaned softly. I couldn't help the heat growing inside my body and the wetness that grew between my thighs. I that feeling of warmth envelope my body, I ran my right hand slowly down, finally reaching my aching core between my legs. I moaned softly as I rubbed my clit, relishing in my own wetness and heat. I wished that this was Shadow's hand, rubbing me, kissing me, and touching me like this. I moaned her name as I felt myself getting close, I inserted two fingers inside myself, then I heard an angelic voice whisper seductively into my ear, "Cum for me Ruby~," I was in too much pleasure to realize the voice was real and to remember that I wasn't alone in that room. I moaned Shadow's name louder than before as I got closer and closer, I could feel something touch my breasts and play with my nipples, but I didn't care, I'd deal with it when I was done.

Shadow's POV:

She was so hot. Moaning my name and holding my hoodie close, her hands touching and caressing her own body. I wanted to pull her hands away and replace them with my own, but I also didn't want to startle her where she'd probably stop. I wanted her to cum for me. I got on her bed carefully and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Cum for me Ruby~," I smiled at the shiver of her body and the loud moan that escaped her lips. I couldn't help myself so I moved the hoodie a bit and started to massage her breasts and play with her nipples, happily listening to each moan she released at my actions and her own. I could feel my wetness growing between my thighs as Ruby's climax neared. I started sucking her nipples as her voice rang out into the quiet room. I wanted to feel her, I pulled away and she whimpered. I pulled off my clothes and laid beside her and rubbed her clit as I resumed pleasing her nipples. "Shadow?! Ah, please more!" She exclaimed, I looked up and we locked eyes. I smiled as I moved her hands and I inserted two fingers inside her while kissing her lips. She moaned into the kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her insides tighten around my fingers. I bit and kissed her neck as I fingered her more, then she came hard onto my fingers and hand. Afterwards we laid down together, cuddling, and talked.

"Wow...you felt amazing~," Ruby sing songed, blushing softly as she rubbed her hand up and down my stomach. "Better than my hoodie?" she looked as if she was going to die before seeking refuge, for her face, in my neck. "I was joking Rubes, I have a question though," she looked at me with admiration and it made my heart melt, "You wanna go on a date to Vale tomorrow?" I asked nervously. I was surprised to see her smile and kiss my lips softly, "Of course, I would love to Shadow!" she exclaimed happily and nuzzled into my side.

We fell asleep cuddled up together and the next morning we stayed cuddled up and watched movies. I loved the feeling of holding Ruby. She said that we were going to go kill grimm and then have dinner out for our date and to be honest, I loved that idea. Just like I love Ruby.

The End

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the story, it may have seemed a little rushed... I'm not sure if it seems like that or not but I'm glad I updated. Remember to comment what you thought. Bye~