Cheater Pyrrha Nikos x Shadow Moon

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Just haven't really had much motivation but I promise to finish this book.

-Shadow Moon is an OC of mine if you didn't already know I just wanted to remind you 😊-

*I don't own any pictures or songs that is shown in this story/book*

~I know Pyrrha in the show is caring and stuff but I've read stories where she's cheated and I kinda want to try it out, sorry in advance if you don't like her in that light~

I will write a story with a nicer version of Pyrrha later on ❤️

3rd Person POV:

Shadow and Pyrrha had been dating for five months. Today was their anniversary, and Shadow had a beautiful day planned. She was going to take Pyrrha to Vale to get matching marks on their weapons, Pyrrha's idea, and then finally she was going to tell Pyrrha that she was Shadow's mate. For Shadow's kind they have mates. Her parents have always told her that Shadow was given a chance from the gods to be able to have a mate bond, and when she slammed, literally, into Pyrrha she knew instantly that she was her mate.

Right now Shadow couldn't get Pyrrha off her mind as she strolled through the Halls of the dorm building.

Her long red hair down from her ponytail, splayed out on the pillow as they gazed up at the stars. 'It's so beautiful wolfie~,' Shadow reveled in the sound of her lover's voice calling her that cute nickname.

Shadow had took the stairs for the first time ever to go to her dorm's floor. She guessed that she just wanted to keep relishing in the memories of her and her beautiful, redheaded lover.

'I love you, Pyr,' Shadow blushed at what the realization of what she just whispered out into the night air. 'I love you too, Wolfie,' Pyrrha breathed out as she straddled the grimm girl's hips. 'Take me Shadow,' the redhead moaned softly as she grinded against the white haired girl's lap.

Shadow blushed a little at the memory of the night they had first made love. As she got closer to team JNPR's dorm room she smiled at the thought of telling her lover and best friend about her being her mate.

"JAUNE!"

Until she heard the moans...

Shadow's POV:

I was walking to my girlfriend's dorm room that she shared with the rest of her team to take her out on a date for our fifth month anniversary when I heard her voice scream his name.

"JAUNE!" I heard my girl, my MATE, scream her team leader's name. I listened for a couple minutes, hearing the moans that used to be made for me. I felt like it wasn't real so I did the worst thing possible, opened the door. I saw my girlfriend riding that guy in the bed we used to have sex, cuddle, watch movies, and where she held me when my voices got the best of me. I was silently crying as they kept going, they probably wouldn't have stopped if it hadn't had been for Yang seeing me and coming in. "Hey Shadow, have you seen my-" I barely heard what she had said when I fell to my knees and finally started to cry my heart out. The next thing I knew Yang was carrying me into the dorm we shared with the rest of our team and locking the door. "Shadow, what's wrong?!" I heard Ruby call out as she could see the tears pouring down my face. "She was in team JNPR's room and caught Pyrrha and Jaune having sex," Yang almost growled and I swear I could hear her eyes shift to red. I whined and crawled to my bed before being pulled into Blake's bed. Blake held me tight and petted my hair as I cried into her chest until I passed out.