MTW 10: Pain

A/N: I'm sorry, I feel threatened when I saw MTW's ranking dropped. haha I'm quite competitive. So...yeah.. double update.. yeeyy Don't forget to vote naa.

------------

One late afternoon when Ram was still feeling lost because of the things he kept on thinking. The recent incident about his dad and his previous dream about King keeps on bothering him.

Pin came and sat beside him again when he saw Ram looking stressed.

"What're you thinking?"

"Everything." He replied.

"Aww..don't look like you were carrying the entire world. Have you solved your problem already? The last one?"

Ram nods his head. Luckily, the matter with his dad was already cleared up. He doesn't want to see his family break apart. Having the courage to confront his dad, he explained that the woman he saw with him was just a friend who happened to have an appointment with her husband in the Inn where Ram saw them. The owner of the Inn was a friend of his dad so they eventually went there together and separated after arriving there.

His dad even said sorry to him if that made him suspicious about him. He promised to his son that he would not make anything that would hurt his mother and would be careful of his actions moving forward that might be misunderstood.

Ram was happy with that but what bothers him now was very complicated. He furrowed his eyebrow when he remembered King's face. Just how many days have passed now since he last saw the lively senior?

"You smiled. What're you thinking for you to smile like that?" Pin teased him.

Ram shakes his head.

"Oh come on. You rarely smile and I know it when you do. What made you smile just now?"

Did he just unconsciously smile thinking of King? Ram shakes his head again. Pin crossed her arms in her chest.

"Well, if you don't want to be honest about your feelings, that's fine but don't let others misinterpret it. Only a few people know you well."

Suddenly, Ram remembered what he said to King in the garden near King's house. He felt happy that time knowing that King was able to understand him without saying any words at all and just by looking at him. Only a few words from the senior but he felt like the burden was lifted from him. That's why he was able to talk to his father after that.

Pin and Ram continued to catch up with each other. They rarely see each other because of school even though they are neighbors. They were laughing at each other while sharing old memories.

"Sawadee krub P'Pin."

"Aww, Sawadee nong Rund."

Ram turned around just to see his little brother standing behind him while smiling at Pin. But, his eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure standing a little further behind Rund, it's King.

"Hey nong, I told you that... oww, Cool boy." King exclaimed upon seeing the silent junior of him.

"P'King, let me just get my things, I'll go with you there. Don't leave me, na. Ahh. By the way, this P'Pin, our neighbor."

"Sawadee kha Phi." Pin politely greeted. King did the same as well.

"Ohh, so you're the girlfriend."

"Huh?" Pin was confused.

Ram shakes his head.

Rund was just smiling.