MTW 13: Admiration

A/N: Sorry for being a slow poke. I'm writing 3 stories at the same time, alternating every now and then because I wanted to also give time to my original work, SWITCH.

Again, for this FF, I'm taking it slow because My Engineer the series seems like it will come to an end but I don't want to miss RamKing. And..some are saying we will get "TinCanned" Nooooo!!

-------------

Ram decided to walk beside King while still looking after the senior. The trail was getting hard because they are getting uphill and rocks are sharper on the way.

He managed to hold on to King's waist when the senior was about to fall down losing his balance. He received a thank you but Ram's heart was in chaos. He doesn't mind getting touchy at all with King because they've been having skin contact and all from all those dragging dramas they had but this was different now for him, it means a lot than before.

Upon arriving in their destination, they were surprised by the green lushes and fresh air coupled with majestic views.

Ram kept his eyes with King even though he's with his friends.

"Ai'Ram! What're you looking at?" Ting inquired while narrowing his eyes.

Ram shakes his head.

"Aww. You've been hiding things from us, am I right?"

This time, Tang also looked at Ram with suspicion. Luckily, before the two got to push any further, King called Ram to help him do the checking.

When the night falls, all of them share a meal while having a bonfire. Ram noticed Duen waving his hand in the air to repel mosquitoes. He handed his friend a bottle of lotion that can repel mosquitoes.

"Aw, thanks Ram." Duen smiled and Ram sat beside him.

King and Bohn who were sitting next to each other saw the closeness of the two. "Can you control your husband, King?" Bohn said while glaring at Ram.

"Husband? Eyy.. I don't have one. Aren't you the one who's married?"

Bohn sighed. He knew that Duen's friend could be so protective of him but Ram was especially close to Duen and it makes him even more jealous. He stood up and approached his lover then handed him food. King followed behind him because he thought that his friend would cause trouble.

"Duen, eat more." he stretched out his hand and gave him food.

Ram, on the other hand, looked at the food being offered to his friend. When Duen was about to get it, Ram stopped him. He shakes his head to Duen.

"Aww, why Ram?" Duen asked.

"It has ginger."

"Really?"

Bohn raised his eyebrow. King looked at Ram, then to his friend, then back to Ram again.

"Don't you eat ginger Nong?" King asked. He knew that Ram doesn't eat it though.

"Chai Phi. I'm allergic to ginger." Duen looked at Bohn. "Bohn, thanks for the offer." He smiled awkwardly at his lover. Bohn nodded his head but walked away while stomping his feet like a child. Duen followed him.

Ram was left sitting while looking at the back of his friend, then his eyes shifted to that one senior who was looking at him. Meeting his eyes, Ram felt his throat become dry then he saw the senior waved his hand to him and walked away.

That night, Ram was about to go to sleep but he overheard his seniors talking not far from them. He was trying to look for that overly familiar figure of a specific senior, but he was not there.