Chapter 17 ✔︎

Y/N PoV
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Its Monday. The tragic most depressing days known to man. I grab my phone answering it, "What do you want?" I sit up.

"Oh did I wake you up?" Jughead asks.

"Yes...what's going on Jug? It's too early." I flop back curling up in my blankets.

"Alice Cooper ran Miss. Grundy out of town on Friday night." Jughead informs me.

"How's Archie doing?"

"He is definitely sad and might need some advice from his sorta sister. But Archie will get over it soon."

"Do you want to walk to school together? I can be ready in 30 minutes." I jump off my bed and walk over to my bathroom.

"I can't this morning," he sighs, "but Betty told me to meet me in the Blue and Gold. It's about our investigation. Do you wanna come with?"

"Sure." I look at the clock, "I'll see you at school in 20."

"Ok see ya." Jughead hangs up leaving me to get ready for the day.

^The Outfit^

^The Outfit^

I put on light makeup and put my hair up into a messy bun. For breakfast I grabbed an apple. I walk to school in complete silence with the occasional car driving down the street.

When I get to the Blue and Gold Jughead and Betty are staring at their murder board. Kevin on the other hand is watching them. "This looks fun." I join the staring.

Jughead shrugs and wraps his arm around my waist. "We are working on it "

Kevin gives me a huge smile. Anybody could tell he is thrilled about our new relationship. Betty on the other hand looks jealous.

Why should Betty be jealous, she is my friend. She would not break girl code, right?

Betty looks down at Jug's arm around my waist. She rolls her eyes adding to my suspicion. My boyfriend doesn't notice her jealously.

I swear if this bitch likes my boyfriend we might have a problem later. "I'll explain later." I mouth to them.

Kevin pins something onto the board, "This is how my dad had his murder board before it got trashed."

"Any leads on who did it or what they were looking for?"

"No...no fingerprints. They stole a bunch of files, background checks, and all the videos and audio tapes of the police interviews." Kevin tells us.