Did someone say outfit change?

Magnus was laying in bed. It was Saturday morning. Alec was asleep next to him. He turned to face his angel. Alec was always so cute when he was asleep. He always looks like he was thinking His eye brows furrowed. His nose scrunched. His hand smooshed on his cheek, With a little drool coming out of the rim of his mouth falling onto his hand. Magnus smiled. As the little piece of hair that was always falling in his eyes like a palm branch. He brushed it out of his face gentility grazing his forehead. Alec's eyes opened and Magnus met his eyes to the beautiful electrifying blue eyes. "Are you ok?" Alec asked. Magnus loved that he asked if he was ok before he said good morning. He cared about his well being before anything else. "Yes, I'm fine. Magnus answered with a smile. Alec gave his signature half smile. And scooted forward laying his head on Magnus' chest. Magnus put his hand on his back and kissed his forehead. "I love you Alexander" he said running his fingers through his hair. Alec hummed and said. "What do you want to do today?". It was Alec's day off. Magnus had no idea what they should do. "How about we sit in bed all day and do absolutely nothing" Alec suggested. "I have a better idea" Magnus said getting out of bed. Alec tried to grab him but he fell into magnus' now empty space. It getting colder by the second.
"Mags I haven't had some alone time with you in a while, please just come back to bed" Alec pleated. Magnus wasn't in the room he had stormed into the closet "We also have not been out and about in forever", Magnus said. Raising his voice so he could be heard "So I'm going to dress you up" Magnus said happily skipping out of the closet with a bunch of clothes. Alec sat up pulling the sheets up to his chest. "Alexander since when do you have to cover up around me?" Magnus asked putting down his pile of clothes. "Since you are trying to dress me up in your clothes" Alec said rubbing his eyes and looking at the clothes on the bed. "Oh come on Alec it would be fun" Magnus said giving him his puppy eyes. Alec looked at him with annoyance. "Magnus I really don't want to" Alec said. Magnus leaned down and said. "I promise you will get a surprise later. Alec didn't look very convinced. "In bed" Magnus said gliding out of the room. Alec fell back onto the silk sheets. "You would do that with me anyway" Alec yelled at him. Magnus stuck his head out of the bathroom. "Your not wrong", Magnus said. -" but I can do other things to make you want to do this with me". He said coming out of the bathroom in just Alec's shirt. Alec sighed. "Fine. But there are rules". Alec said pointing at him before he got to excited. Magnus sat down on the bed. Looking at Alec with anticipation. "What are your conditions?" Magnus asked folding his hands on his lap. "No makeup" Alec said. "But Alexander" Magnus whined. "I'm not done, And I get to dress you up". Alec finished with a smile. Magnus knew that Alec thought he would back out after Alec had to dress him but he didn't care he would wear a trash bag to see Alec in his clothes. "Ok that seems fair" Magnus said. "Wait what?!" Alec looked scared. "Oh angel you thought that I would back out after you dressing me?" Magnus said with amusement in his voice. "I thought" Was all Alec said. "Well you thought wrong" Magnus interrupted. "now get up". Magnus said pulling the sheets off him and dragging him out of bed. Alec groaned as Magnus pulled his arm. "Mags I don't want to get up can't we just stay in bed".
"No we are getting up and we are going out and we are having fun". Magnus said still pulling on his arm. Magnus pulled him out and dragged him into the bathroom.
"Now you take a shower and I'll make you some breakfast". Magnus said giving him a quick peck on the lips. Alec took a shower and was running a brush through his hair. "Here eat this" Magnus said handing him an egg sandwich.
Alec took it and started eating it. Magnus walked back out.
"Are you a pink or blue kinda man?!" Magnus yelled from the closet. "Never mind. Blue would look better on you" he said coming back into the room.
"It will go with your eyes" he said holding up a blue top with a v neck and covered in glitter and a pair of black leather pants. "This will look great on you" Magnus gestured.
"If you think I'm going to wear that you have another thing coming" Alec said looking into his beautiful cat eyes.
Magnus got into his face and put his lips to Alec's ear.
"You don't have to but I can give you what ever you want tonight" he said biting his ear and pulling away letting his teeth slide off his ear lobe.
"You Magnus bane are going to get me to do anything one if these days". Alec said looking through his long eyelashes. At Magnus.
"That's my plan". Magnus said snapping his fingers and Alec was in the outfit.
"I look ridiculous" Alec growled.
"Hey I dress like that!" Magnus half laughed half yelled.
"I know honey. You, look great in them but, I do not look good in your clothes". Alec said taking his hands and swinging them.
"I beg to differ" Magnus said kissing him. "I think you look hot".
Alec blushed and looked down. Magnus started to leave but Alec grabbed his wrist.
"Not so fast. I get to dress you now" Alec said with a grin. He grabbed a pair of black jeans. And a grey hoodie and a leather jacket. "Alec how about someone with a little more taste". Magnus said snapping his fingers and he was wearing it.
"This is what I wear" Alec whined. sounding a touch insulted.
"Alexander darling I've told you that your taste is bland". Magnus said patting his shoulder.
They walked to the front door. When there was a knock.
Magnus opened the door to see Jace.
he stood looking down at his phone. Typing.
"Hey I need Alec we have a mission" Jace said looking up from his phone.
As soon as he saw Alec. He bursted out laughing gripping his chest.
"Alec why are you wearing that!?" Jace asked in between breaths.
"Shut the hell up Jace. And it's my day off". Alec added crossing his arms over his chest. "Sorry I'll leave you guys to do what ever role play shit you're doing" Jace said gesturing to them with his hands.
"Ok we are leaving. Jace your an ass" Alec said taking Magnus' hand.
"Wait one minute" Jace said taking a picture.
"Magnus get those photos back from him".
Magnus started laughing "sorry Alexander but even if I did, I have and are going to take so many more. I never want to forget it". "Jace I will kill you later" Alec said slamming the door in his face. Magnus took his hand and they portaled out.
When they landed Magnus had glitter eyeshadow on.
"Hey no make up I got to dress you and I don't wear makeup" Alec said.
"Well Alexander if that were a rule then you would have to wake make up". Magnus stated.
Alec sighed and looked at Magnus. "I guess that's a valid point" Alec  said looking down bashfully. "And I like your glitter it makes you look beautiful".
"Oh Alexander you are to kind" Magnus said kissing him. Lightly.
They walked into the restaurant and sat at the bar.
"I'm going to go to the restroom" magus stated getting up and gliding to the bathroom.
When a warlock man that looked a little older then Alec walks up to his table.
"Hey how are you doing?" He said leaning onto one on the backs of the chairs.
"Ummm fine thanks" Alec said looking down at his menu.
"What do you say we get out of here" he asked looking at Alec with anticipation in his eyes.
"Um I'm here with-" before Alec could finish his sentence Magnus tapped the guy on the shoulder.
"Hello I see you are taking an interest in my boyfriend" Magnus said looking from the man to Alec.
"Boyfriend? Listen Magnus if I would have known I would have never looked at the guy" he said putting his hands up and stepping away from the table.
"I can't blame you for looking at him he is hot but if you ever look at him again" Magnus started the tips of his fingers lit up.
"Let me guess you'll kick my ass?" The warlock said.
"Oh no I won't. Alec is capable of doing that on his own" Magnus said.
The guy walked away without another word.
Magnus turned to Alec who was looking super uncomfortable.
He realized that he was being really mean to Alec.
"Honey what do you say we go home snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie in sweats". Magnus said taking his hand.
Alec sighed.
"I would love that" he said standing up.
They walked home. In the New York mist.
They opened the door and changed into there sweats and sat on the couch and binged supernatural and project runway.
Something for the both of them. Falling asleep cuddled together.