Failed (KomaHina)

AHHH THANK U SO MUCH FOR 1k READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO MEEE ALSJDBALSODHSBDKFJ 🥺💞

NOW DKSJDJ HERES A GOOD PLAYLIST FOR THIS STORY:

all i want- kodaline
listen before i go- billie eilish
the night we met- lord huron
i can't breathe- bea miller
lucky (remastered)- radiohead
little talks- of monsters and men
hope- christian leave
goner- twenty one pilots
medicine- daughter
monster- imagine dragons
wires- the neighborhood
sing to me- missio, death stranding: timefall
this is love- air traffic controller

ALSO HUGE WARNING THERES A LOT OF ANGST AHEAD!!! OKAY ON WITH STORY AND THANKS AGAIN I LOVE U SO MUCH! STAY SAFE YOU GUYS! <3

*

**

***

**

*

Nagito's POV:

Soaking in my own blood is not a great experience. I would probably never do it again, to be honest. But it's a good thing this will be the last and only time.

My vision is so blurry it's like opening your eyes underwater for the first time. I'm hurting all over. My legs and arm ache and my hand is stinging like crazy. My breathing is shaky and I'm trying not to scream in agony.

The wire connecting me and life is thin. This is my purpose. A tool for hope. I have to lure in the mastermind, and get them to kill me. I know its her. My luck will prevail. I hold into the wire holding a spear above me.

The fire starts and my other classmates came rushing in with fire grenades. Perfect. Once the grenades are thrown, I close my eyes, about to let go of the wire. I then turn to my side and see the grenade wasn't broken open. And that I wasn't feeling the effects of the poison.

My eyes widen. It.. didn't work.

NO. NO NO I CANT DIE LIKE THIS NOW! I CANT DIE NOW! COME ON! PLEASE DONT DIE SELF!

...

Oh what a bother. I probably should die here anyways. Maybe finally their endless bad luck of murders will stop. I feel my grip loosen around the wire.

I finally except the fate I'm in, and that my luck has finally failed me. Just as I was about to let go, I hear:

"Nagito!" I hear a male voice scream.

"Oh my god!" I hear a female voice shriek.

"Holy fuck Nagito!" I hear an angry voice yell.

I hear vomiting and inaudible screaming. I then feel big hands make their way to my face and shoulders. I look up to see a blur of white, brown, and a hint of green. I feel my hand let go of the wire, but the spear didn't fall. I see a short male person have his hands around the spear. I sigh.

Hajime..

"Nagito p-please be okay! Y-You're going to be okay! W-We will get M-Monomi to help you!" He stutters loudly and frantically.

Then, I close my eyes, and hear one last scream, until I black out.

.

..

...

I wake up in a hospital bed, like when I was here for the Despair Disease epidemic. I open my eyes and rub them harshly. I sit up, my legs begging me to lay back down, but I refuse.

I'm.. still alive?

"Nagito oh my god!" I hear a voice yell. I turn to see Hajime standing up from a chair.