Seven Minutes in Heaven (Kuzusouda)

good playlist for this oneshot :)- <on shuffle>

cats, dogs & rats: rare anericans
beachboy: mccafferty
donttrustme: 3oh!3
american money: børns
rich kids: new medicine
tongue tied: grouplove
west coast- the neighborhood
trees- mccafferty
trailer trash- mccafferty
hold me down- halsey
electric love- børns
im yer dad- grlwood
loser- beck
buttercup- jack stauber
bite- troye sivan
like real people do- hozier
teeth- 5 seconds of summer

now, on with the story :)

———

Kazuichi's POV:

Walking in the rain to school while listening to your favorite music is a killer vibe. My backpack was light, only containing screwdrivers and a wrench, because all we do is perfect our talents instead of actual school.

Air guitaring to the beat like a freaking weirdo. But I don't care what the bystanders think about me. I'm personally having the time of my life, so they can suck a fat one. I had to learn that the hard way.

Once I reach the school, the gentle raindrops start falling harder. From my left, I see a tall girl with braids in her hair standing next to the shorter blonde. Peko and Fuyuhiko. I smile at them with my signature goofy smile.

To my surprise, Fuyuhiko smiles back. I immediately feel my cheeks heat up. Damn his smile is cute..

What am I saying?! Miss Sonia is-

Oh who am I kidding, really? I'm totally into Fuyuhiko. I just use Sonia as a cover because, well, she's a hot chick. We kind of just stare at each other for a while. But he realized this when Peko said something to him. He blushed and looked away angrily.

He blushed? You're kidding.. He did look hella cute when flustered. Peko shoots a glare as they walk inside together. I didn't even realize the rain became a monster storm until the crash of lightning and thunder broke me out of my trance. I ran inside and to our classroom.

Thursdays are the worst. It teases you, like you think its Friday but then you're hit with the wave of reality that it's really Thursday. Fuck Thursdays.

I sit besides Mahiru and Fuyuhiko during class, and I can't help but sneak a little look at him while he was writing something down. I look away once he looks at me, hoping he didn't catch me counting his freckles.

28.. I think to myself. That's a new record. Those weren't nearly as many as he had, but still. I got to count 28 of all of them. The only thing I want to study are those freckles.

His lashes are so long.. and his face so cute for a guy's face. He had a sharp jawline and big dents under his cheekbones, but his face still looked soft to the touch. He had a slit in his eyebrow and his eyes were this beautiful pale green. He had a lip piercing, most likely done by Ibuki.

I saw he furrowed his eyebrows out of the corner of my eye as I pretended to pay attention. His cute button nose scrunched up and cheeks flared a pink tint. Then, he looked away and continued to write something down. And I went back to counting his freckles.

The bell rang and we were off to out Ultimate Labs. He used those to do research on the stuff we do and get better at it. We are here to be the best of the best, and I'm just glad that I don't have the same talent as someone else here. It would be a HUGE competition to get better.

I decide that I want to skip and talk to Hajime, from the reserve course. He's like one of my best buds and we talk a lot during this time, because its his free block.