Falling for a human?

Nightmares POV;

"Hey Horror, could you do me a favor?" I asked him. "...Fine. But tell me what it is first!" "So~ you'll need to scare Y/N, s-" "Y/N? Who's that?" "A girl I've captured in that dimension I've talked about. So you'll need to scare her so I can save her and... you know... Be the hero!" Horror just laughed at me and said "Y-you've fallen in love with that human or what?" "What?! N-no... I just need her trust" "Sure~ I'll do it Nightmare, don't you worry!" Horror started to walk away and I yelled after him that he shouldn't kill her.

~Time skip~

I 'saved' Y/N from, what could have been her death honestly. "Horror I told you not to kill her!" "What?! I didn't kill her! She's still alive!" That is true but... I don't know...
I send him off to his room and thought about what happened. /He didn't kill her yes... She's still alive! But, why did it pain me so much to see how she got chased? T-there is no way I'm actually falling for Y/N right? She's a goddamn human!/
I put most of these thoughts aside for the time being and went to my room. I started my laptop and watched Y/-... the human, roaming around in her cell. I watched her with passion and studied every move of her. Heh... It's funny how I actually started to write down some of her important aspects...

Y/Ns POV;

You looked around the room to see if you're truly alone. Lucky, you were. While investigating, you found another gift. Two to be exact; a (f/c) pillow and a little Nightmare plushy. You took both the plushy and the pillow to your tower. You decided to go down and play with your tail and wings. About 30 minutes went by and you had kind of a good idea. So~ you decided to move your small collection to the ball-pit. You shoved the plastic balls out of the corner you wanted to sleep in and placed your stuff there. Some balls rolled to you once in a while but you just kicked them back. You finally layed down and cuddled with the pushy. You thought of what happened and whisper "thankes Master (-Nightmare) for saving me" you placed the plushy aside and fell asleep with your wolf-ears being the only unnatural thing showing so you hopefully could hear if someone is coming. You didn't care what time it was 'cause the slowly drifted of to sleep.

Nightmare's POV;

I watched her fall asleep, which sounds weird yes, but she just looked so innocent! And with the plush I could watch her even closer! I really hope she gets attached to it! There was nothing to do really so I walked out of my room, after closing my laptop. I walked into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee as I stumbled upon Fellswap. "Watcha doing there?", I asked him. "Just looking for an onion..." I raised an eyebrow and questioned "An onion? What do you need it for?" "We're playing truth or dare" "We?" "Literally everyone that lives in this castle! Even Error joined in!" I turned around and started to make myself some coffee. Fellswap was about to head out of the room but stopped and asked if I want to join too. I shruged and agreed to join, since there is nothing else to do that would be more entertaining anyway.

//So here's the new chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and see you in the next chapter!