Run Y/N! Run!

(Your in tower 3)

(Your in tower 3)

You slowly woke up and looked around to see if anything had changed. Sadly it didn't. So you climbed down the stairs and decided to run around thinking 'a little exercise couldn't hurt'. You don't know how much time had past but you suddenly heard someone. "Y/N, where are you?" You hid behind a piller with fluffy spices (15). You heard the person groan "Y/N! Come out! I don't wanna search you!" You decided to look who it was, so you got out of your hiding spot. You looked around but saw no one. But you suddenly felt a something slimy around your stomach. You panicked and tried to get out of its grip. "Well, well, well, look who decided to come out." Nightmare said.

He opened a portal and dragged you through it. You were back in that strange doctors office. He removed his tentacle. Your wings kinda hurt, so you made them disappear again. While Nightmare was picking out some small glasses out of a cabinet. You wondered what he'd do but as soon as you did, he explained "So~ I'm going to drop a bit of these chemicals on your arm and see if you show any allergic symptoms. Also, if you haven't been told, every time you cooperate, you get a little gift for your 'home'. Now put your non-dominant arm onto the table and don't move it." You did what he said and watched as the chemicals were dropped onto your arm. Nightmare grabbed a little bowl. In it were, what at first looked like raiserblades, turned out to be lancets.

He pocked little holes into your arm and left. As you were sitting there, alone in the room, you pondered if Sans would ever come to save you. A tear started to form in your eye, but you wiped it away with your other hand. After a few minutes, Nightmare returned and looked at your arm. None of the samples made you have an allergic reaction except for one. The skeleton explained that it's normal for humans. "Good, now stand up!", Nightmare commanded. You stood up and he started felling you up. It seemed weird and got even weirder as he touched your butt and boobs, but you tried to ignore it. The slimy skeleton returned you to your 'home' and said "There'll be one other test, so be careful~" You didn't know what to say so you just waved as he went through his portal.

You were curious and thought about what he meant with 'be careful'. You roamed around the facility and slid down the (red/yellow/blue) slides. You had a little bit of fun till you heard steps. Nightmare's words came to your mind again. You looked around, more carefully than last time. Suddenly an axe was thrown right next to your head, luckily it flew past you. You turned to the direction the axe came from and saw a creepy skeleton at the end of the hall.1
-Current location 8-
You ran as fast as you could, your mind now having sentence like 'shit, shit, shit, SHIT!' 'Fuck this shit I'm out' 'Imma head out' in it.

"Y/N, don't run from me!", the voice yelled. You ignored him and continued running in circles. (Around the ballpit) He got tired eventually so he got into the ballpit and ran towards you. You tried running away again but he swag his axe so it stuck to the wall. Which is not bad but it is, considering that the axe pinned your sleeve to the wall as well. The skeleton was now infront of you. He looked at you with his one red eye. His head was damaged at the top right. "What did I just say?" You were to terrified by the situation, that you could say anything. He slid one of his fingers from your cheek down to your neck. He probably planned on going further but he was caught of cuard by Nightmare yelling "HORROR! That's enough!"

The skeleton Horror took a step back. Nightmare got close to you and checked if you had any major injures. "Are you alright?" "Yes, Nigh- master!" You said remembering the whole 'master thing'. Nightmare continued "Now there's a smart girl~ Don't worry, horror and I will be gone now! Have a good day Y/N!" You yelled after them "Thanks Horror and Master!"