Truth or dare! +18

Nightmare's POV;

I followed Fellswap into the room everyone was sitting in. I looked around to see; Dust, Killer, Swapfell, Horror, Cross, Fell and even Error sitting on ground, couch and chairs. I sat down on the fluffy carpet and Killer started talking "Ok, Fellswap did you get the onion?" Fellswap sat down next to me and showed him the onion. Killer said "Good, now complete the dare by biting into it!" The skeleton bit into the onion and to be honest, I liked the look on his face. That onion must have been bitter. "Horror!", Fellswap said as he threw the onion into the trash"Truth or dare?" Horror picked truth, so the other continued "Tell us how your mission, that Nightmare gave you, went!" Horror, who sat next to Underfell sans, who sat next to me looked at me with a grin.

 "Horror!", Fellswap said as he threw the onion into the trash"Truth or dare?" Horror picked truth, so the other continued "Tell us how your mission, that Nightmare gave you, went!" Horror, who sat next to Underfell sans, who sat next to me looked...

(This basically describes the circle that they are sitting in)

Horror began telling the story of how he chased Y/N trough that room. I was kinda pissed when he said that he enjoyed it. "Oh! And after I pinned her to the wall Nightmare stopped me 'cause he didn't want her to die apparently, but I think he l-" I instantly wrapped one of my tentacles around his mouth stopping him from saying anything stupid. "Now, now Horror~ You were only supposed to tell about the mission, that happened after the mission, got it?" He nodded and looked back at me with that stupid grin of his. He continued to look around till he spoke up "Dust! Truth or dare?" "Dare!" He probably thought for a moment then continued "I dare you to take your shirt of!" Dust blushed in a dark purple shade and did the dare.

3rd POV;

The game got more and more heated by every round. Most of the skeletons were only wearing their boxers. Fell spoke up "Horror, truth or dare?" Horror picked dare and Fell gave him a dare "I dare you to... Give Dust a blow-job" "Wha- I ain't doing that!" Nightmare spoke up "You picked dare! So do it!" Horror groaned and got up. He grabbed Dust's hand and dragged him into the long hallway. Dust asked "So... in my or your room?" The other skeleton answered "Let's go in your room..." So they walked over to Dust's room and locked the door. Dust sat on the bed and waited. Horror eventually got tired of waiting and rushed between Dust's legs. He quickly slid Dust's boxers of and rapped his fingers around his erection. Horror started to give Dust a hand-job and licked the tip once in a while.

A few minutes have past and Dust was already a moaning mess. Horror also switched to sucking him of. "Ahh~ Horror!", Dust moaned being close to his release. Dust eventually came in Horror's mouth. That wasn't enough for Horror though. So he flipped Dust on his stomach and inserted his cock. "AHhh~ H-Horror!", Dust moaned while Horror thrusted into him. The skeletons moaned and groaned from both of their pleasure. Horror sped up his thrusts while Dust tried to keep his moans as silent as possible, which was still pretty loud. "Horror! I- ahh~ I'm close!" Horror now sped up his thrusts to an inhumane speed. Dust came onto Horror's ribs and he came in Dust.

"Wow~ The dare was that Horror sucks Dust off but there was no mention of you two fucking", Nightmare says as he steps into the room. Dust covered his blushing face while Horror pulled out of him. "You're the one to talk! I at least fucked a skeleton and not a huma-" Horror was cut of again by Nightmare's tentacles. "Now now Horror! Some things are best forgotten~ Now both of you come back, we were getting bored." The two skeletons got dressed and followed Nightmare. They arrived back in the room and continued playing. Horror never hasn't picked Nightmare yet but now did. "Nightmare~ Truth or dare?" "Truth" "Aww~ are you too scared to pick dare?", Fell said. Nightmare groaned "Ok fine! Dare!" /perfect/ Horror thought and said "I dare you to quit the game and stay in your room till the game is over!" So, Nightmare got up and teleported to his room. /Great... What now?/ Nightmare thought as he laid down in his bed. /Y/N is still sleeping... Welp guess I could do the same.../ And with that he fell asleep as well.

//Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter~
My uploads are going to be more frequent now so just wait till we see us in the next chapter!