Prolouge

"Run! Run Sophia!" It's almost night and amidst the loud noises and howls, I heard my mom screamed at me. She puts me behind the bushes just under the oak tree. I can clearly see everything that's happening.

Our village was attacked my some big wolves. My father, together with some of our village people, is holding a gun and shooting the wolves who turns into human after being shot. Some of the people in our village are running to and fro. I can't distinguish the people from our village to the wolves who turned into human after being shot anymore. All I know is that I can see blood. Lots of blood. Some are scattered everywhere, some makes a pool on someone who is dead.

"Run and never look back!" my mom yelled again. I turn my head to her and I can see she is bloody. She has sweat and blood all over her. Not very far from where I am, I saw in my peripheral vision, our neighbors daughter, Lisa. She is crying and standing still, not moving an inch. She is a year younger that me and is rather thin. I run to her and carry her back to where I was hiding.

Just as we were about to hide in the bushes again, I heard my mom cries "Sophia!" I look back in horror and I saw with my own eyes how a red-eyed grey wolf bit my mom's neck and snapped it, instantly killing her. This time, I moved, dragging Lisa with me, I ran as fast as I can into the darkness. I don't know where I was going, all I know is that I needed to escape. We needed to escape...

-----—-----—-—----

Warning ××××
This is my first ever story. Please be patient with me. I will update as much as I can. Thank you. 😘

And follow me for more...
Love you guys..

Tell me what do you think. I'm open for suggestions. 😌