Chapter 2

Lydia's pov
I've got a  great idea" hazel says
"You've got a idea" Milo laughs
"She slaps him on the head while I drive.
"Ok I'm not the mother and your not the kids" I sign "I rather you be the daddy" hazel winks "did you seriously say that" we all laugh "anyway Lydia your natural look is cute but I think you need to change your look just in case you disappearing is online so there's a shop there so I'll go get hair dye makeup and stuff for you  my treat" she smiles
"Wait makeup hair dye OMG amazing I've always wanted too do that" I smile

We get too the shop Milo stays in the car. "Get any  type of dye you want" she looks at all the bright colours. "What about bubblegum pink or Rosie cream" I sign looking at two pinks. "Definitely bubblegum pink it's so you" she smiles and picks a couple of them up "why don't I chop it off" "wait she looks at me and then say "yes great ok I'll get scissors"  after a while we got everything and then went to a clothes shop " I um need to cover up" I get uncomfortable.

I showed her my arms and my neck slightly she signs and gives me a hug "I'll tell you soon"  I sign "it's ok doll" I laugh for a second "doll that's cute" "only for you" she winks. We bought turtle necks for some dresses to cover up and other clothes with my savings.

We finally get too the hotel. "LETS GO DYE MY HAIR" I shout "ok ok doll chill yourself" hazel says Milo signs "too much girly stuff" he signs "well that means you need BOYS as friends instead"  hazel moans "fine I'll go on a run" he says "ok enjoy now day goodbye too the old me" I say dramatically "bye old Lydia and bye hazelnut" he smiles. "Hazelnut ok that's adorable" I laugh "ok don't start" she laughs

We go to the bathroom my light blonde hair gets a vibrant pink dye smoothed on it all over hazel was really good at this "do you dye hair a lot" I say "she laughs "let's just say blue green purple and blonde more times I can count" she signs " my hair was dead and it used too he long but I had too cut it off and dye it dark" "it still looks amazing and you've got a talent and a good eye better than me" I laugh

"I get you used to be home schooled but why" " my step dad lets just say is someone you don't want to mess with " I shiver thinking of the things he's done too me. "Jeez why do and your ma keep up with it" she frowns "my ma is brain washed and well I was scared also no other family or friends Milo nows why I'm home schooled though"  I gulp she looks at me " could I now" she stutters a bit like she was scared "later" one word sentence blunt I could be like that without realising "ok..I'm sorry" she was sympathetic " don't worry" I Force a smile.

We wash the dye out and I look in the mirror my now pink wet hair looks me hazel starts cutting  it was now a shoulder length my hair was always long   I never cut it but it looked different and more me I guess she dried it and curled it. She applied makeup with eyeliner and a nude lip I felt different I wore a black dress I was tall so it was a big short and a pink turtle neck under the dress and some boots. I look into the mirror I didn't look the same I looked better.

"Hi can I come in" hazel says "yes" she walks in her mouth drops "omg you look amazing" her cheeks go red I smile "thank you" "come on princess bubblegum Milo is back" she winks.

Milo looks at me "you look great I-" he looks at me up and down "thanks Kind did " I bow jokingly. "Lydia before we go out could you Tell us why you left" hazel takes a deep breath "yes I'll tell you everything...."

So why did she leave school find out soon ;)