Chapter 12

Lydia's pov
"Milo why don't we go to this shop" Chloe says "urm sure see you later guys" milo says following her. "Lydia what's your Instagram" Lola says "i- Don't have one" I look at hazel in panic. "She doesn't really like that stuff she's more of a talk to you in person  type of girl " hazel says taking over it made me calm  she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Lola looked like  she didn't believe us "oh ok that's good I could never" she laughs we both laugh nervously.

"We should go for lunch I'll call milo too met us there" hazel says "hey milo your choosing lunch where should we go and met you guys" hazel says on the phone "ok great not far see you in 10 save around 8 seats ok bye see you" hazel hangs up the phone. "Right guys lets go" we walk to the diner cafe it was a vintage look like the pops diner in river dale bare the deaths.

We had too all sit in different booths me and hazel and Lola and her boyfriend Noah sat in one and milo and Chloe and lily sat in another booth. I order a cheese burger and fries and a chocolate milkshake we are waiting for are order and lola says "are you lot on a road trip too" "yes we are planing on going to Spain in the end" say "oh great we are planning on going too Italy but Brighton first and go to a airport near it. "Same" I look at hazel she gives me a look. "Why don't you join us until you need to take the flight too Italy" hazel says "sure why not" Noah smiles

We all talk and we mention we are leaving tomorrow and so are they well met them at Brighton when we both get there. My mind wondered at some point to my ma I hope she was ok.

Mothers pov
He went away again Brighton for a week I decided to go too the shop and I bump into a old friend Milos mother rose. "Rachel is that you" rose smiles "yes it is how you doing haven't seen you since the kids where 14" I sign "yeah great milo and his best friend hazel have gone on a trip with your daughter did you know" she says looking concerned. I was so happy to now that "thank god" I smile "you didn't know oh god I'm sorry how's the husband" she says looking at me my dark bags and my sad  face.

"Come and get some coffee with me" she smiles "sure" she leads the way and I end up telling the old friend everything "I can't believe it all these years" rose says " I know I wish I told someone but when Lydia left I knew she'd finally be free." I sign "there in London going to Brighton tomorrow" she says "what no Brighton isn't good he's at Brighton call milo say they can't go or I don't know it's dangerous" I say panicking "ok I will don't worry" she picks up the phone

Milos pov
We get back to the hotel and planning to get some sleep when I get a call from my ma "hi ma you ok miss you" I say on the phone "can I have Lydia on the Phone" she says worried "sure ok... Lydia my ma wants to talk too you" i start to panic in my voice she better be ok I can't lose her again I had her the phone

Lydia pov

Milo hands me the phone "hi rose are you ok" I say worried. "Sweetheart lovely too hear your voice" I hear a soft voice I've wanted to hear for a while. "Mamma" I say with a tear in my eye.
"Don't go to Brighton he's there" those words scared I broke down I couldn't breathe hazel ran over and gave me a hug and took the phone.

Hazel pov
Lydia was on the phone all the sudden I watched her break she started to have a anxiety attack I ran over. I gave her a hug tightly her tears on my shoulder she didn't want to let go. After some time I grab the one "hi mrs Jones I'm hazel I'm Lydia's girlfriend" I took a breath Lydia nodded at me the shock in the mother's voice "oh lovely nice to hear you" "well make a different route" I say trying too clam the stressed  mother and stressed girlfriend. "Could you take a photo of you all so I can see you all" she says "of course have my number Lydia is safe she's going too a university that is safe my mother works there she'll live with us I'll keep her safe" I say while the woman starts too cry "thank you so much I trust you ok hazel I'll se her soon I swear I'll fix it" she says and Hangs up I hug Lydia while she cry's she missing her and I'm make sure everything will be ok.