Chapter 19

Lydia's pov
It's been a couple of days we have 3 days left nothing interesting happened we've been swimming eating and other stuff both couples are going strong.

My hair faded too a less bright pink and the colour I liked more. We were all at the beach. I was making a sand castle yes I'm 20 making a sand castle so.... "MILO" I shout after he stepped on my sand castle he laughs "DUDE" I shout "sorry sorry" he laughs "oh your having it" I make a sand ball and hit him "hi that's rude" he says "come on ladies" hazel says sun bathing her tanned skin shining under the skin. Me on the other hand had a some what tan with loads of freckles. I sit by hazel "baby" I frown "yess babe" she looks up "you look really hot right now" I whisper.

She smirks "oh babe it's hot in Spain" when she says that I frown " I was trying to flirt with you" I say "oh babe you flirting is too cute" she leans closer. I whisper "I'll kiss you or I throw this sand ball at you" "oh kiss then" she leans "oh you really thought I'd give a kiss" I run over she stand us and then I throw it at her she chases after me. Then I fall and I bring her down with me. She lands on top of me then I flip her over. "I thought I was the top"she winks "oh hazel, hazel" I say she leans in. I kiss her quickly and stand up. "Chase me" I shout. I run into the water and she chases after me and she catches me "your cute" she smirks " hazelnut I know" I smirk.

After a while we go back too the hotel.
Me and Mia have gotten really close and she also loved the arts but she was more of a actor. When we come back from are holiday it would be 2 weeks until going back too school so on 1 at September.

"What should we do guys" I say "um maybe we should go to a bar or club" milo says "we could" hazels say me and Mia look at each other "let's party" we both say. "Met you all at 7 ok" hazel says "sure bye guys" milo says we all wave.

I get ready I wear a Leo print dress. I wear my dc martins boots I put on some thick eyeliner and a dark lipstick. I walk about and I see my hot ass girlfriend wearing a leather skirt and a red band t- shirt and fish nets and the same dc martins boots I have. Her eyeliner and red lipstick. "You look hot" we both say at the same time. "God I love you" she says coming closer. And puts her hands around me. "I love you too" I smirk "now let's party baby" I say.

We met Mia and milo, milo wore a black t-shirt that had a couple of buttons un done and shorts Mia wore a blue just suit and little heels her blonde hair blowing into the wind. "You guys look beautiful" I say smiling. "Why thank you" Mia laughs

We go to a club. "Babe lets dance" I shout over the loud music. "Sure baby" she says holding my hand and swirling me around. The bright lights flashing pink,purple, blue and green. Her black hair swishing while dancing. She was so beautiful sometimes I wonder how a blacked hair badass would want me. "LYDIA WHATS ON YOUR MIND" she shouted over the music. "OH NOTHING BABE" I say looking at her with a smile. She comes closer. "Let's go somewhere quite" she whispers we find a room that was more chill on some people where there.

"Hazel this has been the best couple of weeks of my life" I say "baby same" she smiles she leans closer. "There's more  too come princess" she leans even closer. She Starts too play with my hair. " I'm glad" we both go closer. "I'd kiss you but I don't want clown lips" I giggle. "Shame" she frowns "oh hazel" I laugh.

After a while we leave. Ian's go too the hotel. We are in are room. Me and hazel are both now in are pjs. And no makeup on we started to get ready for bed. 

I started too play with hazels hair. And run my fingers down her neck and leaned closer, and whispered in her ear "I love you" and I start too kiss her neck. "Oh Lydia I love you too" she says I kiss her neck up and down. Until I reach her lips I push her down on the bed and kiss her. I push away and lay by her. She hold my hand, I snuggle in. "I love your cuddles" hazels giggles. "Good because I love them too" I smirk and then we fall asleep....