T H R E E

I lost track of time in the bathroom. I'm screaming inside my head regretting the strawberry milk I drank. The harm was done, there was no point in getting frustrated about it. I sighed. After finishing my business, I got up and I flushed the toilet. Suddenly I heard the door being opened and closed indicating that someone entered the bathroom.

"Bang." The sound of someone hitting the sink echoed throughout the toilet.

"Damn you! Tobio! Im the one who is supposed to beat Ushijima!" the voice growled. Tobio? That name felt familiar to me for some reason.

There was something bothering me about the voice. The voice was definitely not a woman's voice. Bad thoughts slowly crawling inside my mind. 'Is the person outside a pervert?' I immediately shook off that thought. I heard the tap water running from the cubicle. I waited for a few minutes until the tap was closed again.

As soon as I thought the coast was clear, I opened the cubicle door. Guess what? Luck was not on my side. My face turned pale in horror. I was greeted by a tall guy with shades and a coat. The guy looks kinda handsome though. My thoughts got cut off as the guy shrieked. "Ahh!" the guy hugged himself.

I looked at the surrounding and I can confirm that I entered the wrong bathroom. My face was getting hot.

"I know you like me but don't you think its too early for this?" the guy suddenly speak. Like? Since when? I don't even know this guy. I gave him a confused look. He suddenly smirked. "Oh.. play coy i see." he backed me against the wall, twirled my hair in his finger. Okay this was too close! Without thinking, i kneed him in the groin. He fell on his knees groaning in pain.

"Don't get cocky, I dont even know you" with that said i sprinted towards the exit leaving the guy alone.

Tch. Who does he think he is? When I entered the gym back, the match already ended. Ikkei saw me and waved for me to come over. I obliged. "What took you so long? You didn't even see the infamous oddball attack" he grinned. I rubbed the back of my head. "Who is the winner oji-san?" this question made the old man smile wider. "We won honey we won." I screamed in happiness while hugging my grandfather.

After the ceremony ended, I greeted all of them at the back of the gym. The smiles on their faces will aways be forever embedded in my mind.