E I G H T

A black cat strolled infront of the house but then jumped in fright when hears Oikawa's scream. "MEOW!!"

Poor Oikawa got kneed for the second time from meeting Hanami. What is his ball's fault to get punished like that? This is torture!

Oikawa's face scrunched in pain. " Hu hu hu , Hana-chan is evil!" he cried. I watch Oikawa kneel on the ground with tears in his eyes. My brain started to panic. I immediately hug his side.

"Gomen Oikawa! I swear it's a reflex! " . Oikawa looked at me and puffed his cheek. With his arm folded on his chest he say "Reflex you said? What if one day we couldn't get childrens from your doings?"

"Huh chil-children?" I stuttered. " Who said I want to have children with you". My face became hot and I hide my face on his sleeve. Then, I hear a cute chuckle from him.

"Hana-chan! I supposed to be mad you know but seeing you like this made my heart go badump!". He hold my face and pinch my cheek . I tried to let my face go from his hold. "Don't do this to me. I'm not your girlfriend" I said.

He stared at my face before a smirk appeared on his face. He brought my face near him and kiss me gently on the lips. "Now you are officially my girlfriend" he winked.

My world freeze for a moment. Oikawa kiss me ? That stalker? The beating of my heart is so loud as if it's giving the answer to my question.

"HANAMI SENPAI!!!!"

Suddenly, the door was opened. Hinata who is the one yelling immediately stopped when he saw my face being held close by Oikawa.

I immediately untagle myself from him. "Listen Hinata it's not what it's look like!"

"AHHH! GRAND KING WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SENPAI!!" Hinata screamed. Upon hearing the scream, the gang aka the third years came in to see the ruckus.

I can feel all their eyes on Oikawa and me.

"What happened?" Suga ask with Daichi and Asahi nodded at the back.

"We didn't do anything okay, we are just uhm - STUDYING". yes and we kiss. "But I saw them kissi-" . I ran to Hinata's side and shut his mouth with my hand. I laughed nervously.

"Kissing?!" Daichi and Suga stared at me with disbelief.

Asahi started to space around and mumble to himself. "I love god, god loves me"

Without me noticing, a hand snaked to my waist and held me close to his chest. " Yes we are dating" . Oikawa winked at me.

I glared at him.

Oh, he is so dead.

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update since I have been busy with studying *instense coughing* . Aye start from this chapter, there will be a lot of grammar mistakes here and there UwU since I no longer ask for my cousin to edit it . Btw ENJOY!~~~ Love, Nachos.