S E V E N

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Tch, get out from my house Trashykawa."

He didn't budge from his seat. Oikawa have been bugging me for days after I left him in the store. I don't know what his motives are but it is starting to piss me off. And now, he's refused to get out from my house.

My mother was the one who let him in. But why?! He could be a rapist and my mom welcomed him in. Its not like I hate him or anything but seeing him getting comfortable with my family is a big no for me.

"How did you know my house?" I ask coldly. "Its not that hard to find a house that belongs to the Ukai family" he smiled innocently. Oh how much i want to rip that smile.

I gave him a glare. "By the way, Hana-chan you look cute today" he winked. Hana-chan? With that I become a blushing mess.

"Ehem."

"I didn't recall telling you my name."

Oikawa laughed. "Of course you don't, I asked Hinata the other day".

"You st-". My words got cut off with my mom arrival.

"Tooru, here have a tea and some cake" my mom smiled warmly to him. I choked on my saliva. Again? Tooru? When did my mom became buddies with him?! Both of their attention are fixed towards me worriedly. "Are you okay Hana-chan?"

I nodded.

"Tooru is here today to help you study" my mom said happily.

"I can study on my own" i frowned.

My mom glared at me. "Shhh. Tooru, I'm so sorry. Hanami can be unreasonable sometimes."

"It's okay Mrs Ukai. I will try my best to tutor her" he winked at me.

By hearing his response, my mom left us alone in the living room. I grabbed a small pillow beside me and threw it at his face.

"Keeeek" he squealed. "What was that for Hana-chan?".

"That is for being shameless! Why did you get close to my mom huh?!" I put my hand on my waist.

After seeing me throwing a tantrum, Oikawa stood up and went behind me. "Are you jealous Hana-chan? It's okay because the only person I want to be close to is you" he whispered in my ear. Tingles ran through my body.

"WH-WHAT?!" I stutter.

Oikawa chuckle and pinched my cheek. "Kawaii~" he smiled sweetly. "Move your filthy hands off me!" I turned my body facing him.

Once I turned, his face and my face are only centimetres apart. I can feel his breath on my face. His eyes looked as if he's tracing my face and stopped on my lips.

"KYA! PERVERT!" I kicked the place where the sun doesn't shine.