39. Dire

( Gyzzz itz my request that after this chapter finishes plz read the Author's note as a writer of the story i do have the right to put forward my view so it will be great if u read it .. N try to understand ... 🙏🙏 )
~~~~•••~~~~~•••~~~~•••~~~~•••~~~~~•••
Scene starts

Scene starts from Nivi and Uday in a car driving towards Lonavala..they had immediately left the house the moment Uday had received Twinkle's call..

Uday and Nivi were both simultaneously trying to call Dev..Saanjh..Twinkle or Kunj but none of their phones were reachable..

Uday tensed - Kisi ek ka bhi phone nahi lag raha..

Nivi cried - Y..Yeh..Yeh sab kya hogaya Uday..Kyun hogaya yeh sab mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha..Kyun yeh sab hua..?!

Uday tensed - Nivi woh yeh Mittal mujhe kaafi dino se pareshaan kar raha tha..to work on his illegal site jo maine mana kardiya..phir usne tarah tarah ke pressures diye..gundo se bhi daraya par main nahi maana toh usne yeh attack karwaya..

Nivi shocked - Toh iss liye aap itne din se itne tensed rehte tha..

Uday sighed and nodded - Mujhe agree karne ke liye woh meray business main bhi nuksaan kar raha tha but trust me..i didn't had slightest idea ki woh yeh sab bhi karsakta hai..

Nivi cried - Oh God..!! Apne yeh sab pehle bataya kyun nahi..?! Agar mujhe pata hota ke yeh sab ho raha hai toh main apne bacchon ko kabhi Lonavala nahi jaane deti..Kabhi nahi..

Uday tensed - Nivi..Nivi please shaant hojao..kuch nahi hoga hamare bacchon ko..please compose yourself.. *(to driver)* driver please just drive fast..!!

They were heading towards Lonavla in as speed as possible but it still takes the required time to reach there..

Otherhand On Accident Spot

Twinkle was shocked and shattered seeing the car flipped over..upside down so badly and almost crushed..she felt like her breath was going to stop..Kunj and Abhi both were inside the car..

Twinkle was completely shattered..she felt her whole body going numb and her heartbeat stopping..her brother's car has fallen off the cliff and she has seen it without being able to do anything..Can there be anything more TRAGIC than this..?!

Twinkle murmured within tears - No..No..No..!! Nothing will happen..b..bhai..bunny..I am coming..

Twinkle mumbled teary eyed and gathered all her courage and stood up..though she wasn't much injured but her head had hit a stone and it was slightly bleeding while her hands and legs had scratches and wounds due to rolling down .....

She ran as fast as possible and finally reached the spot where Kunj's car was and what she saw just made her go numb..

Kunj and Abhi both were inside the car..Kunj was injured badly and bleeding from his head..his face was completely drenched in blood while broken mirror pieces seemed to pierce his arms..he had alot of injuries...

Twinkle shouted scared - BUNNYYYYY...!!

She just rushed to his site without caring about anything else and sat on ground near his window..to her luck the car's window glass was half open as it broke..

Twinkle cried seeing Kunj's condition and slowly tried to put her hands inside to pull down the rest of glass but it's edges pierced her own arms making them bleed but she cared less about her own self..

Twinkle cried panicking - Bunny..Bunny can you hear me..?! Bunny mein tujhe kuch nahi hone dungi..

She said and then looked around to find a stone so that she can break rest of the glass and open the door..she somehow managed to do that without letting Kunj get hurt...

LOVE ~ Ka Hai Intezaar (complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें