chapter 5

"Wait so... You guys literally made out! That's awesome!" Jess says with her mouth full of pizza.

"Ummmm ya kinda. Please don't tell anyone!"

"I won't, I wont. you guys seriously need to get together. Like now."

I ignore that last comment and continue to shove pizza in my mouth.I quickly stand up and run over to my TV stand.

"So which movie? Romeo and Juliet, or les mis?"

"Defiantly les mis."

Me and jess are complete romantics. She's the only person who i really can relate to about it. She always says I'm really pretty and stuff but I think she's got it backwards. She's got long slightly wavy blonde hair and icy blue eyes. She's skinny and normal height. Quit the contrary to my giraffe self. We both dance but she is ten times better than me. She's really good. She's the funniest person I know. I swear if we didn't look like polar opposites we would be twins because we are exactly alike. Personality wise.

"So like best friday ever right? Thats probly what your thinking isn't it." She says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Well... I'm still trying to decide that."

"Why would it not be?"

"Well for starters, the only reason me and dean were in the office was because we got jumped my jamare and his monkeys."

"Really? Are you guys ok how bad was it?"

"We are both ok I'll just have a huge bruise on my side for a while and Dean will have a black eye or something." I say.

"Ugh. That sucks. Make sure you guys watch your backs though. Don't get on there bad side again after this. Please don't die. That will be tragic for me."

"Thanks its good to know you care so much." I say with a sarcastic tone.

Jess just giggles and we both turn our attention to the movie playing. After we are about thirty minutes into the movie we end up just throwing popcorn at each other and watching stupid YouTube videos. I hope this weekend goes fast. I can't wait to go to school on Monday. Wow... Never thought I'd say that. I can't wait to see Dean I hope things won't be awkward between us like it was in the car. I guess we'll find out.