Chapter 2: The Meet Up

I woke up this morning to Talia and Nevaeh jumping snd squealing and I asked "why are you two screaming?" Talia responds with "We saw the massages!" my eyes widened then I gave 'then why the fuck are you screaming' face because I and Ondre are just meeting up and plus he's my ex's brother.  "We are just meeting up to catch up with each other and Nevaeh you know he won't try anything I'm his brother's ex." Nevaeh responds with "True true but whenever us four were together he would always look at you like he was mad that Tony had you." she said with a smirk and an eyebrow raised. I was just really surprised because I never really noticed, I mean I caught him staring a couple of times but I thought nothing of it. "So what are you going to wear?" I was snapped out of my thoughts "Oh, I'm gonna wear something casual" I looked at the time it was 9:00 "Jeez thank god you woke me up." So I got into this

" So I got into this

My shirt

My pants and some white vans

     And all the makeup I put on is Mascara, Highlighter and then I grabbed my chapstick, then I started to head out to the Santa Monica Pier I don't live far from it only 10 minutes if their traffic and there was today so yeah. When I arrived I immediately saw him and just ran into his arms giving him the biggest hug ever like it was unreal seeing him again just seeing him made my day like 10 x better. "Well hello to you too" "how are you" he added. "Well I could be doing better but you made my day like 10 x better." "So how have you been?" I added asking him. "well I'm doing good but tony-" I cut him off before he could finish "can we not talk about him please?" I said with a little sadness in my voice " yeah sorry, so what's going on with you and your sister Nevaeh right?" "yeah um we're doing good and I met this girl named Talia she's super sweet and bubbly and I convinced her to move in with me and she convinced me to download tik tok and here we are""so tell me how have you been what's going on in your life?" I added "well huhumm you probably saw that I'm part of the hype house and basically famous and in the Hype House." he said as he flipped his short hair (it's his current self the pic at the top) "And I see that you continued your dancing journey thanks to me" "and plus I'm the better dancer" I whispered and winked at the end.

"Why yes I did continue but no I-I'm the better dancer," he said blushing and stuttering but also winked which not gonna lie but got me feeling different about him. And whats a hype house I just saw his followers not that he's part of a house thing I don't know. So I asked him "Dre?" "yeah" he responded, "whats a hype house?" I asked with pure curiosity "you don't know what a hype house is?" I shook my head no he explained what it is basically where famous tik tokers make videos and post them for there fans and stuff. 

"You wanna go there?"  he asked after he was done explaining. "yeah sure but is you know who gonna be there?" he nodded his head yes "yeah but you guys need to at least be friends like come on for me please," he said begging on his knees like a five-year-old "fine," I said giving in "BUUUT one thing tomorrow cause I need sleep and like yeah so let's just hang out and stuff" "aight bet" so we spent the day together it was getting late so we decided to exchange numbers I sent him my address and we saved each other's numbers and I went home lying in my bed and thought 'what's the point of a hype house?'

715 Words Ok so today might be a double update but idk so thank you make sure to tell people about my story although I might put the other one on pause and focus on this one